Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what do you find most irritating about wearing a hair piece?
10-07-2011, 06:47 AM,
RE: what do you find most irritating about wearing a hair piece?
(10-07-2011, 01:17 AM)elvis Wrote: is it the fact that when you get out of the pool when you swim it looks obviously wiggy?

'I can honestly say that this hasn't been a problem for me at all.
In fact in the beginning i was paranoid about that,even to the extent of carrying a mirror but eventually that fear went away as i realised i was worrying about nothing as it didin't look any different from anyone else with wet hair.'

or the glue producing that shine or whiteness on the hair line?

'Now and again i get the whitenes along the hairline but it soon goes for me when everything dries out.I get round it by letting my hair cover the hairline.'

or that you are afraid to go on a rollercoaster?

'I get afraid for very different reasons but i have never had a problem with the hair on a rollercoaster.'

or maybe working out issues cause of sweating?

'Proper attachment with good glue or tape takes care of this and has never been an issue.'

how about the fact that 1 system comes in denser than the one you previously wore.

'Any differences i have had density wise has been minimal so not noticable to anyone else'.

or possibly the hair the hair begins to look fake after a few weeks maybe.

'Usually takes a few months for that to happen if you don't look after the hair properly.'

im asking because i just want t see the let downs that come along with it for each person based on their opinions.. that way i can have realistic expectations as mine should be here in a couple weeks.

what is the most annoying thing that comes with wearing for each person here.. and how do u deal with it?
'What annoys me the most is that it isn't my natural hair! LOL!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: what do you find most irritating about wearing a hair piece? - LTB - 10-07-2011, 06:47 AM