Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what do you find most irritating about wearing a hair piece?
10-11-2011, 02:24 PM,
RE: what do you find most irritating about wearing a hair piece?
Hi,
For me personally would be differences between units,when you are using same specs,but i have learned how to deal with that,it would not be noticable to the public,and i guess even natural hair doesn't look the same all the time,and these units are hand made by different people.

Taking off and cleaning unit,and replacing with my second unit every week.

Strong wind,which will mess up my style,so i use hairspray to hold it in place.

These items above can be worked around,and when i take off the unit and see this old face looking back at me,i know its worth the trouble,or im going out and notice how much better i look with hair.If you look good bald and have the right shaped head you are fortunate.

Regards topcat
10-12-2011, 01:05 AM,
Yea Topcat. I agree with you. I never thought I'd envy the guys
who lose their hair and have the right-shaped head now that its in to
shave your head and women are finding it Sexy.

Look at the icons of the acting industry ....
Bruce Willis ... Vin Diesel .. or Jason Stratham (Spell ?)
Many girls I know say they wouldn't hesitate to give them
a tumble! Smile
10-12-2011, 02:09 AM,
The thing that irritates me is getting a new piece and I know I have to tweak things to get it right. I will add that I always get a good quality piece from here, but ther is always one thing that needs tweaking. I can't tell if it is right untill AFTER I attach, then the issue show up. To thick or direction is funny, color close but not right. Eventually I get it right. I also dont like the "Pouffy-ness" of a new piece. I prefer smooth laying hair, I am NOT into hair-doos that defy gravity...
10-12-2011, 02:36 AM,
I can't trust my hairpiece to look good after wearing a full-face (I'm V safety conscious) crash helmet-means i may never ride a motorbike again. Sad thought.....
10-13-2011, 04:39 PM,
(10-12-2011, 02:36 AM)MattNH Wrote: I can't trust my hairpiece to look good after wearing a full-face (I'm V safety conscious) crash helmet-means i may never ride a motorbike again. Sad thought.....

Get a skull cap or do rag type head covering that is made with some kind of "slick" material (probably some kind of poly blend). I have a bike and although I haven't worn hair under the helmet to date, I have tested one of the caps that I have and the helmet slips on and off with ease. Chances are you will need to get to a mirror to refresh your style when you take the skull cap off, but I don't see it as being a dealbreaker.