Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debbie provides supplies and remote cut-ins
10-06-2011, 11:22 PM,
Debbie provides supplies and remote cut-ins
For you newbies, Debbie continues to provide all the tapes, glues and other supplies for Toplace. There's a link to her site on toplace.com. Just go to 'How to Order' and under #3 you'll see the link to her. I am going to have our webmaster make a separate tab for 'Glues and tapes' so that it's easier to find. Or you can bookmark her site:

http://splitendshairreplacement.com/

Some people like to have Debbie do their cut-ins. All she needs is a photo to work from. Debbie is a real pro and really knows her stuff. Orders for supplies are shipped the same day or the following day.

Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
10-07-2011, 09:40 AM,
RE: Debbie provides supplies and remote cut-ins
I would like to see a comment or two from Debbie ragarding what has happened to BA. She doesn't have to but I am curious if she has anything to say about this since she worked closely with BA. I have done business with Debbie, Toplace, and BA in the past with good results, except what has happened to BA this year is very puzzling.
10-07-2011, 11:29 AM,
(10-07-2011, 09:40 AM)jaycee Wrote: I would like to see a comment or two from Debbie ragarding what has happened to BA. She doesn't have to but I am curious if she has anything to say about this since she worked closely with BA. I have done business with Debbie, Toplace, and BA in the past with good results, except what has happened to BA this year is very puzzling.

John sent me this post and asked me to respond to it. As you all probably know (and have seen), I've tried to sit back and stay out of everything. The truth is I have not heard from BA since July of this year...we went to England in May and did a convention and he told me he had a 'hacking' issue with his email, he seems disorganized and unfocused from previous years on this same trip. He never told me he was retiring or never even eluded to that being an option, the first I heard of this was on his forum. I was getting emails from customers to check out the forum, and read it for myself. I've emailed him two times since then to wish him well with whatever his new endeavors may be and have received no response from him what-so-ever. I'm as puzzled as you all are....and do not understand why he doesn't answer my emails. I wish him well in whatever his future holds, I don't understand this latest turn of events at all....and I guess I was not worth explaining it to. I can only say that this is not the same person I met years and years ago. I'm sure he has an explanation, and I hope he is okay, as I truly thought we were friends...but apparently I will never know the TRUE story as to how this all happened.....as he won't even respond to my emails.
DebbieS.
10-07-2011, 02:53 PM,
(10-07-2011, 11:29 AM)DebbieS. Wrote:
(10-07-2011, 09:40 AM)jaycee Wrote: I would like to see a comment or two from Debbie ragarding what has happened to BA. She doesn't have to but I am curious if she has anything to say about this since she worked closely with BA. I have done business with Debbie, Toplace, and BA in the past with good results, except what has happened to BA this year is very puzzling.

John sent me this post and asked me to respond to it. As you all probably know (and have seen), I've tried to sit back and stay out of everything. The truth is I have not heard from BA since July of this year...we went to England in May and did a convention and he told me he had a 'hacking' issue with his email, he seems disorganized and unfocused from previous years on this same trip. He never told me he was retiring or never even eluded to that being an option, the first I heard of this was on his forum. I was getting emails from customers to check out the forum, and read it for myself. I've emailed him two times since then to wish him well with whatever his new endeavors may be and have received no response from him what-so-ever. I'm as puzzled as you all are....and do not understand why he doesn't answer my emails. I wish him well in whatever his future holds, I don't understand this latest turn of events at all....and I guess I was not worth explaining it to. I can only say that this is not the same person I met years and years ago. I'm sure he has an explanation, and I hope he is okay, as I truly thought we were friends...but apparently I will never know the TRUE story as to how this all happened.....as he won't even respond to my emails.
DebbieS.

Wow....cant believe he wont even respond to you. I thought he was just ignoring all of us who he owed money too.....From my point of view, and im only making assumptions, when someone squanders a company and then turns his back on his friends and co-workers, it has to do with bad habits - whether it be alcohol, drugs, gambling or a combo of it all - who knows. But i have had a few friends along the years that acted the same way, and that was the cause....just my 2 cents
10-14-2011, 08:38 AM,
Debbie, you have been a big help to me when I was having some issues and problems when I first had a go at this, you are awesome Smile your service has always been spot on, fast shipping, and you have went out of your way to respond and answer any questions I have had, just had to give you some props, I'm pretty sure everyone knows you are seperate from all of that, because we have recieved awesome service from you.
10-14-2011, 09:16 AM,
(10-14-2011, 08:38 AM)beersnob76 Wrote: Debbie, you have been a big help to me when I was having some issues and problems when I first had a go at this, you are awesome Smile your service has always been spot on, fast shipping, and you have went out of your way to respond and answer any questions I have had, just had to give you some props, I'm pretty sure everyone knows you are seperate from all of that, because we have recieved awesome service from you.

thank you so much for saying that. I've had some 'nasty' emails asking how I could 'stick by' BA...the truth is, he told me that he and John has a business mis-dealing and that it was in the courts...I let the courts deal with it, it was none of my business, the sale of toplace was between john and BA and i was somewhere in the middle. I told John at that time that I would work on ANY hair system from ANY customer regardless of where they purchased their hair. and that is what I did. BA paid for me to go to the conventions and work, it's not like I did it for free. it was a job and one that took me to Italy, England and more!! I'm not going to defend BA or ridicule him either...I feel deeply that there is stuff we just don't know, like I said, the recent actions are not of those of the BA i met many years ago.....and that makes me feel badly like something more is wrong. I wish I had answers for everyone, but I'm afraid I do not...My husband and I are both puzzled.
My business, SPLIT ENDS has always been it's own company. I owned and operated my own hair replacement salon long before meeting BA, toplace, John or anyone...I started being the 'official product supplier' for toplace back years ago when BA just couldn't do hair and products, too....he offered to recommend me as the product supplier...and I think my business practice reputation stands alone, packages are mailed within 12 hours of receiving the order 6 days a week. I spend much of my day answering emails, questions from newbies etc and will ALWAYS continue to do so for anyone that wants my help!! thank you again for your kind words....I truly appreciate it as it's been a difficult time.
DebbieS.
10-14-2011, 10:12 AM,
Yes Debbie .. You've been great! I can't believe how fast your service is.
Packages from Maine to NYC arrive here in one day.

If I was to say anything bad about BA, I'd certainly be the liar.
He filled my orders, allowed me the hospitality and comforts
of his home for the two conventions I went to, had these great
all out barbecue feasts for attendees, gave us two for one pricing
on hair pieces bought at the convention and took us out to enjoy
the nightlife of Windsor Canada, bought us breakfast and even
drove me, along with others, across the border to the Detroit
Airport for our departure home.

Those conventions were undeniably the highlight of my year.

BA doesn't drink ... pretty sure he'd never touch drugs. He certainly
does like his sports. Some of us were just exposed to a different side of him ...
When it comes to Business and money .... well ... many say,
it even rips the best of families apart .. so who knows.

It's really sad to read all of this .. as the man went way overboard to
satisfy this customer's introduction to hair wearing.
10-16-2011, 05:38 AM,
Debbie is great.. I've had several remote cut ins and Ultrahold, etc.. orders through the past several years, and she always does a great job.

She is always willing to go the extra mile to help someone out. She does her best in emergency situations. She is honest, and seems like a really nice person.

Thanks Debbie!!!
10-16-2011, 06:03 AM,
I agree with folliman.... before I initially ordered from Toplace, I can a webcam consultation with Debbie. She was most helpful and pleasant... any time I ordered supplies [which is not often as I don`t use much tapes etc.] but the order has always been sent promptly and securely packed ..... so I`d also like to add my thanks to Debbie as she`s definitely very ethical and helpful.... so any newbies considering either having a system styled by Debbie or getting your supplies from her, you`re in good hands....take a bow Debbie !! Best regards, Paul.
10-16-2011, 06:15 AM,
Yup, she's done a fantastic job on a piece I sent - bit of a mix up with a paypal payment but we sorted it out & my hair was sent overnight. I'll definitely be sending my next piece to them for a cut in. I'll be purchasing items from their shop soon too. Thanks for a great job done