Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need advice on a fullcap template
10-06-2011, 04:29 AM,
RE: need advice on a fullcap template
Fate`s going fullcap now... I can`t see with the template covering his head/hair but it does indeed look as if his underlying hair is ok..he`s had a topper but now says it`s no longer practical so I`d have to assume the hair is too thin to `work`with. Eric you simply mark your bald/ing area as you described there...your sides/back are stronger than fate`s so a topper will be fine / less hassle for you to begin with and hopefully you won`t need to go Fullcap for a long time yet if ever...just goes to show how cruel Mother Nature can be to some younger guys... I`m 52 yrs. old now and only gone Fullcap this year....he`s a guy half my age and he`s in Fullcap-land at such an early age....still, on the positive side of that coin, at least he HAS that option nowadays...only relatively recently guys had to `grin and bear it` as this wearing game was still very much in it`s infancy and materials etc. were really hard to disguise......also the costs were prohibitive for most `ordinary`guys.... at least now we have an affordable, quality solution to what is a devastating situation for many...best wishes....Paul.

Messages In This Thread
need advice on a fullcap template - fate - 10-05-2011, 05:06 PM
RE: need advice on a fullcap template - Paul In Ireland - 10-06-2011, 04:29 AM