Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long does it take for toplace to recieve your template?
09-28-2011, 09:09 AM,
How long does it take for toplace to recieve your template?
hey guys, how long does it usually take for them to recieve it? (sending from usa) the west coast. Has it taken you guys any longer than a week?
09-28-2011, 06:55 PM,
RE: How long does it take for toplace to recieve your template?
Hi elvis, shouldn`t take more than a few days I would have thought..posting from Ireland, John has normally received it within 5 working-days or so. Did you pay using the on-line method or are you waiting for a `Paypal`invoice ? Anytime I needed to send in a new template I just sent it in and once John invoiced me by e-mail I knew the thing had arrived...I`m just curious as to why you may think it hasn`t arrived.... are you still awaiting an invoice? Also, as the address is a `Post office Box`, it`s best to send templates by normal [unregistered/recorded delivery] mail as no-one will sign for it and it will be returned to you.....hope it works out anyway. Paul.
09-28-2011, 08:43 PM,
ya i sent it in last tuesday and he still hasnt recieved it. i havent been invoiced or anything.. very frustrating. he said he isnt in minni.. so mail is getting forwarded to him to where he is. its been a week already though.. very very frustrating
09-28-2011, 08:59 PM,
Mine took a while to get there so I wouldnt worry yet.
09-29-2011, 01:17 AM,
If his mail is being forwarded it will add a little more time than usual....I`m sure it`ll be fine and you`ll know fairly soon..... my first fullcap took almost 10 weeks in total from the day I posted the template, but I allowed for the fact that it was twice the size of a topper so would take a bit longer to make ...let us know when you have news... there`s no real reason why it would have gone astray in the post anyway...Paul.
09-29-2011, 02:44 AM,
The next time ask for the trackingnumber, so you always know where it is.
09-29-2011, 08:37 PM,
man, im stressing out about how long its taking for the template to get to john
09-29-2011, 11:10 PM,
I got confirmation around 3 weeks after I sent it, not sure thats usual but I wouldnt panic yet.
09-29-2011, 11:26 PM,
Also the number of newly-registered members has grown rapidly lately and is now over 20 thousand so no doubt this will also mean that Toplace is getting extra busy so just be patient...I`m sure you`ll have no problems. Maybe they`ll be looking for extra staff ? [ now.... where did I put that application form and work-visa???.. ;-) ]
09-29-2011, 11:57 PM,
haha. thanks for making me feel better guys lol