Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hair colour and bleached knots ?
09-28-2011, 08:01 AM,
RE: hair colour and bleached knots ?
Hi Paul. Yes, exactly, we all have different methods. I am also not fond of prolonged bonds and I detach ever 6 days. I think you thought I meant I keep mine attached for several weeks at a time. I'm not lucky when it comes to how long I can keep a piece stuck to my head. I still have most of my hair so there is dense stubble all over my scalp which pushes up through and weakens my bond. So I detach and shave every 6 days and leave my scalp to air for 12 hours or so. I don't find clean up to be hard with Invisibond. 3 good scrubs with Citrus solvent and all the glue is gone. Then I shave and wash with dish soap to take away any oils. I leave for a day to get some air around my scalp (with a loose hat on) and then shave and attach. It works well for me. I do love the more natural look and feel of a full head bond and the extra security. I like to part my hair in random places and shape it up in spikes sometimes and this lets me do that. It is just like having my real hair. I once tried a full bond with ultrahold and it was a nightmare to clean up, a total nightmare. This bonding method really is only good for a nice gentle and easy to clean up glue.

Messages In This Thread
RE: hair colour and bleached knots ? - Hairenough - 09-28-2011, 08:01 AM