Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
doesnt this make a wig look obvious
09-27-2011, 12:30 PM,
RE: doesnt this make a wig look obvious
I have to say I find this very amusingSmile. Where did you get the first picture from? Can you post the link to the website? He is a bollywood actor from India. His name is Ranbir Kapoor and he is young (28). I didn't think that there was ever a discussion/gossip about him having hairpiece!! Always though he was one of those "hairy" guys..Anyways, you can google his name and you will see lot of his HD pics. I have attached one that shows his hairline better...

Attached Files Image(s)

09-27-2011, 01:59 PM,
That is a far better unit. I did a quick search for him on Google Images, and in most of his pictures his hairpiece is very bushy and unconvincing. It looks like he recently got an upgrade.

Possibly to be a leading man in Bollywood you have to sport that uber-virile look, and any kind of recession is unacceptable.
09-27-2011, 02:10 PM,
heres a link go getter. sharukh khan also wears!!

http://www.plasticdesis.com/?cat=40

also, look at the pic u just posted.. and now look at this.

Attached Files Image(s)

09-27-2011, 02:33 PM,
(09-27-2011, 02:10 PM)elvis Wrote: heres a link go getter. sharukh khan also wears!!

http://www.plasticdesis.com/?cat=40

also, look at the pic u just posted.. and now look at this.

That totally gives it awayBig Grin. Admittedly, I didn't notice it until I saw these pics posted on this forum. I wounder how many ppl who don't have much experience with hairpiece or don't know "what to look for" can pick up on these subtle hints. The link you posted is hosted by a person who claims to have extensive experience with hair systems and knows what to look for.

If ranbir kapoor does actually wear hairpiece then I have to say I am impressed with the piece he has on in the pic I posted. I will be happy to have hairline like that (the pic I posted, not the the pics you posted Big Grin )
09-27-2011, 02:40 PM,
lol atleast it tells u good systems are very possible.. now we just have to hope the ones we order are as good as what youve posted
09-27-2011, 03:28 PM,
Not sure I would describe that photo as a "subtle hint" LOL. An alternative view might be that it is the toupiest toup in the whole of Toupsville. The brush I use to polish my shoes is more follically challenged than that. I can only think that Indian film-goers are good at suspending disbelief.
09-27-2011, 04:58 PM,
(09-27-2011, 03:28 PM)Baldrich Wrote: I can only think that Indian film-goers are good at suspending disbelief.

Lots of assumptions here mate! If I follow the same logic you used to come up with that statement, I can only assume that your capability of thinking is very limited as you couldn't come up with a better thought. But I know better and would just leave this alone.

This forum has been very useful and productive for everyone interested and would like to keep it that way.

Cheers!
09-27-2011, 05:40 PM,
great classy way to reply gogetter!
09-27-2011, 06:22 PM,
Sorry Gogetter and Elvis; if my post sounded racist or offensive in some other way, it really wasn't meant to be, and I unreservedly apologize. I am actually a big fan of India and it's culture. I just meant that often Bollywood films are quite stylized, with the singing and dancing etc, rather than attempting to mirror reality, and maybe audiences are more forgiving of a bit of artificiality in the actors' appearances too.
09-27-2011, 07:49 PM,
ur right about that baldrich lol. dont worry.. i didnt take any offense. but thanks for apologizing anyway. i dont watch indian movies for that exact reason though haha