Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
doesnt this make a wig look obvious
09-28-2011, 02:00 AM,
RE: doesnt this make a wig look obvious
What if it's not a toupe but he's actually using a lot of concealer in some pics and none in others. The good pic posted above looks awfull realistic to be a piece. Perhaps in his photo shoots they colour his hairline in thick with Dermatch.
What if it's not a toupe but he's actually using a lot of concealer in some pics and none in others. The good pic posted above looks awfull realistic to be a piece. Perhaps in his photo shoots they colour his hairline in thick with Dermatch.
09-28-2011, 09:26 AM,
hairenough, whats the use of wearing dermatch if you have 0 hair loss?
basically, either he's been using dermatch and then switched to a hair system (partial) or its always been a system. IMO the pics from before look like a dermatch or toppik overload. And now he is wearing a hair system
09-28-2011, 12:39 PM,
I have seen some impressive results with Dermatch and Toppik, but you couldn't get that "wall of hair" look with it. It is essentially a two-dimensional illusion : once you lose too much hair you cease to be able to create the impression of a third dimension, and then it just looks like boot polish on your head. At least that was my experience.

This is pretty clearly a front partial piece, possibly quite narrow, but without a lace front or any graduation. It might even be undervented, which is very old technology now.
09-28-2011, 03:03 PM,
The picture of him in the pink shirt is a totally retouched picture, so nothing of what you are seeing is an indication of what it might look like in real life.
Even down to the shirt, which was probably not originally pink!
You can actually see (on the left hand side of the picture) where the hairline has become blurred during the airbrushing.
I have to say that in the last picture, his hairline looks pretty damn good!