Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
doesnt this make a wig look obvious
09-26-2011, 03:04 PM,
doesnt this make a wig look obvious
heres an example.. is this just a bad wig?

Attached Files Image(s)

09-26-2011, 03:08 PM,
RE: doesnt this make a wig look obvious
Yes, that to me is what makes a wig look obvious, and in other lighting it looks WORSE. Where did you pull these pictures from?
09-26-2011, 03:10 PM,
now doesnt this look a lot better at te hairline? what are the differences with these hair systems that make them all look different at the hair line? one looks like wayyy to much black hair.. as if he put toppik on.. the second looks weird an unnatural.. but this one looks just right.. is it just the qualty?

Attached Files Image(s)

09-26-2011, 03:13 PM,
It can be how they attached, But I think in the first picture, it is too high of a density, no scalp, looks painted on. The sencond, the glue was overspread and making the front messy.
09-26-2011, 03:18 PM,
google lol. but are these just showing because they are bad? or because this is just how wigs are?
thanks for the replies hairagain.. i see a lot of people with the second picture hairline look.. and IMO thats an extreme give away
09-26-2011, 03:26 PM,
I think the top 2 are not the right fit. The first is too thick and heavy, and the second the hair on his sides is too long, pluse I think the glue attachment is done a bit messy, it takes practice to get it right and hair tecs WHO DO NOT WEAR HAIR are not as good at it as they should be.....
09-26-2011, 10:48 PM,
Neither look is great, but I don't think it is fair to put them in the same category. The first is truly awful. I dread to think how fake that must look close up. The problem there is density - it is about 400%. It's a shame for the guy: he's a nice-looking bloke, and a well-designed piece would do wonders for him.

The second one is not a great "do", but basically the density is OK. The hairline glue may be a bit messy, but most non-wearers wouldn't notice. I recognize this guy. Is he a model for the Hair Club or something?
09-27-2011, 01:35 AM,
They are from Hair Direct
09-27-2011, 01:35 AM,
They are from Hair Direct
09-27-2011, 11:00 AM,
the first one is terrible.. but the second one i think is just as obvious.. it looks WAYY to unnatural.. even someone who doesnt wear hair would notice.. it outlines a whole cirlce wear the base ends..