Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about temple flaps.
09-26-2011, 06:50 AM,
Question about temple flaps.
Having received my first custom piece and loving it I'm looking to order a couple of spares to have for when I need them. For my last piece I opted not to have temple flaps as I still have my temple hair, although they look like they are beginning to thin at the top.

I look fine now without temple flaps but would it be worth getting them for my next few pieces factoring in that within 3 or 4 pieces time I may need them? In regards to ventilation....as I brush my hair forward should I ask to ventilate like that or just state 'freestyle'?

As for density, should I have the same as the hairline or less? My remaining hair is still pretty thick and my current piece is around 70 percent density so I'd like the most natural looking option really.

Sorry to ask so many questions!
09-27-2011, 07:42 AM,
RE: Question about temple flaps.
You`ll hardly lose your temple hair that rapidly from now.....I mean you should get at least the next [good] few months before it really becomes noticeable. I`d just order 2 systems now bearing in mind you should get a minimum of 3 months [and possibly 6 months depending on your care-routine etc.] You can keep an eye on your temple hair and then if you think you need flaps well then you can make a new template and order new systems then.If you wear you hair always forward, well then get forward ventilation . When you say about density ``Should I have the same as the hairline or less```.... I may be missing your point but if you`re happy with your custom as it is and it matches your remaining hair just re-order that density again.... all systems have a graduated front density for a more natural appearance [unless you specify non-graduated].... I always get a bit of a lower density on the sides although my most recent one is 60% crown to nape and 55% on the rest [top and sides] You seem to have done ok on your first order so stay in or around the same again. Paul.