Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how do you prevent siffness of hair betweeen shampoo and conditioning
09-24-2011, 03:10 AM,
how do you prevent siffness of hair betweeen shampoo and conditioning
Hi everyone,

I have been wearing haairpieces for years. The one problem I have alway's had, and still do is when I wash my unit and put in a spray in conditioner in. my hair feels great for a couple of days, I usually spray water in the hair to re-style on a daily basis, but I find that the hair becomes very stiff after a couple of days. Any suggestions out there to prevent this from happening? I try to wash and condition my unit once a week, but towards the end of the week the hair becomes very stiff and hard to style.

Thanks

Chet
09-24-2011, 05:42 AM,
RE: how do you prevent siffness of hair betweeen shampoo and conditioning
Hi Chet... are you in the U.S.? If so you should consider ordering this conditioner--it`s a really good one and reasonably-priced. No build-up with it either....I find it really keeps the hair nice and soft ..it also has sunscreen in it. They ship using U.P.S. which is a bit costly to places such as Ireland [ about 40$] but I ordered 3 bottles of it and a bottle of lace-release as the shipping cost was the same as if I got just one bottle. You can use it quite liberally ..... I dampen the hair and spray this in... style the hair and allow to dry naturally and it tends to `hold`the style. I seldom shampoo my system unless I was sweating and then it`s necessary to wash the sweat off the lace [the acids in sweat will damage any base after a while--even poly materials get pin holes from it] but other than that I just mist it with water and use `Enhance`. It might be worth changing your conditioner. I get nothing other than soft-feeling hair with `Enhance`...... Paul.