Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cutting new hair and existing
09-20-2011, 08:20 PM,
RE: Cutting new hair and existing
I wouldn`t attempt a cut-in if you have no experience..chances are you`ll ruin a perfectly good system. Stylists train and get experience over a number of years. I suggest if it`s not practical for you to attend a Stylist in person, you should consider having your system sent to Debbie [if it`s on order /in the `pipeline` John can send it to Debbie who`ll style it for a fee and post it out to you] If you already have it to hand, I reckon you should send it to her yourself. Enclose a few pics of your remaining hair for guidance .... you can then do a little `nip/tuck`here and there yourself if you need to when it`s sent back to you, but I certainly would not attempt a full cut-in unless you know what you`re doing.... a newbie tried it a while back and the pics were a total warning/lesson to us on why we should get a professional to do it.....by all means once you are wearing a while and have a few older systems to hand, you can try `experimenting`. My advice is for the sake of a few dollars have Debbie style it for you as it will be far cheaper than if you ruin a perfectly good system....5 minutes with a razor comb in inexperienced hands = disaster! http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com/ Click the `services`link for info/prices. Regards, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
Cutting new hair and existing - ozziepete - 09-20-2011, 03:37 PM
RE: Cutting new hair and existing - Paul In Ireland - 09-20-2011, 08:20 PM
RE: Cutting new hair and existing - Seven - 09-23-2011, 04:11 AM
RE: Cutting new hair and existing - wiggy - 09-26-2011, 04:01 PM