Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full cap.. no... topper.. maybe????
09-27-2009, 11:36 PM,
Full cap.. no... topper.. maybe????
hey guys..

well, you might of all seen my "full cap" topics... but ive decided it may not be time for a full cap yet... i want to give a topper a go.. but think my sides could be a problem...

heres some photos of my hair currently

goals:
* attempt a topper with my shocking side hair
* hair about 2inch with blonde foils / tips

questions:
* receding fast at the front of the hair, from the front to about 3 centimetres back, can see it thinning out fast, mostly at the moment its just getting very thin (gonna have a horse shoe soon), how big should my piece be, should i have a crown on the peice or should i keep my crown i have and hope it doesnt thin out?
* how long should i have my hair and my hair peice hair for a short - medium short length style?

what i would like to acheive
[Image: shortmen-hairstyles-17.jpg]
[Image: Foto_David_Beckham_Autografo.jpg]
[Image: 2007-7-21-beckham.jpg]

Attached Files Image(s)

09-27-2009, 11:38 PM,
Re: Full cap.. no... topper.. maybe????
more photos of me

Attached Files Image(s)

09-28-2009, 03:26 AM,
i would kill to have your hair Smile
09-28-2009, 05:26 AM,
mufc Wrote:i would kill to have your hair Smile

I am with my Fellow Manchester United Supporter

You still have decent hair if you let it grow you should be able to achieve the style you want.
09-28-2009, 05:29 AM,
Ooops wrong thread.
09-28-2009, 07:02 AM,
I too would love to have that hair. I doubt you need a piece. Looks like another BAM80 (for people who have been on this forum over 5 years).
09-28-2009, 05:10 PM,
Hmm i can understand how dale is feeling. I was in his shoes too. Had around the same amount of hair and recession at the sides. I think the photos don't really show it but the hair at the top should be too thin for him to style it the way he wants.

Dale, my advice for you is to think about what you want. With your current hair, you are able to achieve maybe 60-70% of your idea style with toppik/ dermmatch and some effort into styling. But if you are ready for the effort needed into maintaining a hairpiece then you should go for it.

The best is to order the hairpiece first and leave it ready for you start wearing at the stage where you feel that you are ready to wear.

I used toppik over the last 2-3years but I was rarely really happy with how my hair looked, mainly cos toppik can't do much for reccession at the temples and a higher hairline.

Now that I just started wearing, I do feel more at ease nowadays, as I don't have to worry about whether I will lose more of my hair.

Hope this helps and feel free to ask if you have any questions. Wink
09-28-2009, 10:46 PM,
I think the worst part of where i am at now is, not how my hair is right now, but afraid of future hair loss, which is what worries me and other people most. This is why i'm planning ahead NOW and wanting to get a hairpeice for the front. I think the pictures are too dark to show how average my hair is right now, but its not good for me being 20 years old. The bloke above me hit it right on the head thanks for the reply mate!!