Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need help in placing next order
09-18-2011, 07:01 AM,
need help in placing next order
I have been ordering from Toplace for few years.

For past 3 times, i'm struggling to get the hair cut i desire. I want to have a cut with long hairs in the front(3.5-3.75 inches). i want the front hairs to be falling on forehead.

one thing my stylist recommended is to order the unit in full 6 inches from toplace so that its easier to cut tp 3.5/3.75 inches. i have been ordering toplace units cut to 4 inches from factory, freestyle,bodywave.

my stylist also tells me that toplace peice is coming with a lot of short hairs mixed in with a very few amount of long hairs in the front. It is also permed so strongly that it curls up only,doesnt hang down.

anybody else experiencing this problem ? please advise how to place my next order.
09-18-2011, 07:37 AM,
RE: need help in placing next order
Hair length is a standard 6 inch length unless you specify otherwise, so that`s no problem if your stylist recommends it..just order it. I can`t figure out the part about the front hair being lacking in `long hairs`..... all hair should be a uniform length throughout..the only `variations`on a system will be different densities on various areas [usually specified by the wearer] and the front is normally graduated [density-wise] to give a more natural look, but again the hair is always the same length all over.... I have never had an issue like that...so it`s possible that the stylist means the hair is thinner at the front rather than having `short`hair mixed in....that is because of it being graduated...... bodywave should not be `permed strongly` .... I`m not being `smart`with you but you see it yourself when it arrives in the post..does it look like it is strongly permed? I`m no hair expert but to my mind a strong perm in any hair makes it almost frizzy/wiry .... can you post a pic of it? If you want the hair to lie/fall in a particular direction it`s best to specify a particular ventilation ...it`s possible that freestyle may not be for you although it`s usually the most `forgiving and very easy to work with...... sounds `odd `to me..... if you have worn Toplace systems for a few years now and were happy with them, what has changed recently and was it obvious to you on delivery ? I`m quite surprised to read of your issues... maybe other wearers have observations/views on this ? Paul.
09-20-2011, 04:07 AM,
RE: need help in placing next order
Thanks for your comments.

Did no-one experience this issue. If you did, please let me know if you make any special notes while ordering a unit.

TopLaceUSA: It will be great to hear from you. any thoughts, suggestions ??