Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I LOVE ORWG!
09-15-2011, 04:04 AM,
I LOVE ORWG!
Two layers, day 12, swam 3 times, ran 3.5 miles, basketball in 98 deg weather, in the sun once for 3hrs. Two normal 3hr basketball sessions. Jaccuzi 1 hr,daily shower, shampoo abt 8 times, only lifting in. Very frontal edge! Average cleanup! Used to have a nightmare time with UH, ghostbond was just crap.
09-15-2011, 05:25 AM,
RE: I LOVE ORWG!
where did you bought it?
09-15-2011, 05:43 AM,
Just Google it ``Oil Resistant White Glue``---plenty links to it.
09-15-2011, 06:20 AM,
What I don't understand is since it's one of the most popular glues out there, why it comes in a stupid little glass bottle with a brush. Glues like invisibond come in a bigger squirty bottle that make application such a breeze. ORWG is fiddly to apply with the tiny little brush and having to keep dipping it into the tiny glass bottle. The label is very cheap and basic and usually not even stuck on straight. And I wonder what is in it that makes it more 'oil resistant' than the other white glues? For me it is less oil resistant than invisibond.

I just don't get why whoever makes it (who even does make it oficially?) doesn't start selling it in a decent package. People would LOVE if ti came with a squirty nozzle like Invisibond does.
09-15-2011, 02:27 PM,
sounds great I am going to have to try it.
09-16-2011, 08:42 AM,
plenty links just a few available ...and not a single one in europe...or uk at least...
02-09-2014, 09:22 PM,
I totally agree with hairenough,
time consuming little bottle, tiny brush,
I smear it on after brush application,
I use the brush for the hairline, for near perfect application.

id love to squirt it on for speed of application
gonna try invisi bond
02-09-2014, 10:07 PM,
That glue is the strongest I´ve ever tried - stronger than walker ultra - and easy to clean off. It´s the best. I like the fact that is comes with a brush.