Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Fullcap styled..pics.
09-14-2011, 08:07 AM,
2nd Fullcap styled..pics.
Ok guys - as promised pics of newest Fullcap after my visit to the stylist. As usual, please make allowances for the quality/focus of them... I only had the last hour of [fading] natural light and it was fluctuating a bit too..... anyway it should give an idea of how it went. First 2 pics are simply the un-cut system sitting on my head a few days ago...hair -length is 4 inches so it might help you when deciding on what lengths to order of you are a total newbie...all systems come with 6-inches of hair length as standard unless you require longer [which incurs an additional charge] .. I always go for 4 as it means less time/work for the stylist...suits us both !! She charged 30€ = 40$ and it took about 20 minutes to complete.Density is medium..that camera thing makes it look thinner than it actually is... I can never figure out why it does that !

Attached Files Image(s)

09-14-2011, 12:12 PM,
RE: 2nd Fullcap styled..pics.
Very nice paul. Looks good on you. I forgot that you wore a full cap. The flash does that a lot I notice.. Some kind of illusion with the light.. maybe the light from the flash pierces through and reflects more than normal light
09-16-2011, 09:10 AM,
I like the uncut Beatles look!

Just kidding Wink That looks 100% natural Paul. Great job!
09-16-2011, 11:05 AM,
Looks a little thin. Funny how the flash can do that to hair. Can you share any pictures without the flash maybe? Also, what percentage is medium density?
09-16-2011, 11:44 AM,
it does look absolutely natural, great result
09-16-2011, 05:29 PM,
Agreed, nothing unnatural looking about it. Great style, too.
09-17-2011, 03:07 AM,
(09-16-2011, 11:05 AM)egghead Wrote: Looks a little thin. Funny how the flash can do that to hair. Can you share any pictures without the flash maybe? Also, what percentage is medium density?

My camera thing always makes things look a bit `odd`... I`ll try to get some pics with a different cam. tomorrow which will be clearer.....I didn`t specify any density -figures.....the Template was already on file/with the factory and I just asked for medium and let them sort it out.....it can be hard to nail densities from one system to the next as they are hand-made and by different people each time so it`s never going to be an exact science as such.... some systems will be more pleasing to you than others ..... overall though,they`re generally pretty accurate.....will post a few [ hopefully ]better pics tomorrow..cheers guys.. Paul.
09-17-2011, 08:20 AM,
Thanks Paul. Looking forward to seeing them. Between you and JRob, I've been inspired to go full cap, as well.