Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Received my first Toplace unit...
09-12-2011, 12:55 PM,
Received my first Toplace unit...
I ordered a custom partial piece after sending a template and hair sample with a picture of what I was hoping to achieve. I ordered a sfs system, freestyle with 65 to 70 percent density.

Although I have no way of comparing it to anything being a newbie I'm very happy with what I've received. The size is exactly as requested, the colour is as far as I can see exactly the same as my own hair, the density is a bit less than my own hair but that's probably a good thing (so I an build up to the right density with further orders) and the lace really isn't immediately visible on skin.

I'm yet to wear it yet as I'd prefer to have two spares at all times, but I will be ordering two more and may up the density by 5 percent this time.

Overall very happy and pleasantly surprised. Thought I'd share and I'll post photos one I'm actually wearing!
09-12-2011, 08:37 PM,
RE: Received my first Toplace unit...
Let the wearing begin !! :-) Seriously, hope it goes well for you... doing your bond etc. can be trial and error at the start -- perseverance pays off though...you`ll find your own `way`of doing things.... if any glues or tapes get into the hair [ as often happens for newbies] just apply a little glue-remover/melter to a cotton pad and gently dab at the glued hairs..they`ll release no problem... newbies often end up tearing hairs out by being `rough`.....even experienced wearers can manage to get hairs stuck to skin [especially at the front] where they shouldn`t be stuck down, due to applying glue out past where it should be...just use your release/melter products rather than snapping hairs off....let us know how you get on and can I wish you every success with it all...Paul.