Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New System PIctures
09-12-2011, 08:44 PM,
RE: New System PIctures
I`d be thinking the same Xeon... would hate to possibly ruin an otherwise perfect system by snipping it at the edge and then maybe finding the `join` might not hold for your normal/expected life-span of the system..... I`m doubtful it`s caused by you stretching it when putting it on.....it sounds like a bit of `slackness`in the lace or the template was not followed spot-on when it was made ? Think you should let John know so he can take it up with them as this has happened in Reubin`s case a while back...... thankfully it seems to be not very common but they really need to nail it at the factory...regards for now .. Paul.
09-13-2011, 10:52 AM,
Thanks man.. Yeah it was a template I sent it. not measurements. I love the system.. the color is perfect, the density the ventilation. I have no complaints other than the front wants to ripple a little bit. I am sure I can figure out a way to glue it so it doesn't ripple. but it does have a tendency to want to do it. I have to check and see if their are pleats.

2nd picture is another system with temple flaps.

Attached Files Image(s)

09-15-2011, 05:50 AM,
oh and Paul, the glue you sent me, what was it called again? It seems pretty nice.. similar to Oil resistant white glue. I need to do more testing, I didn't wear too long, but 3 days and it held very good. I didn't sweat much or really go crazy so more testing is needing.. The clean up was fairly easy.
09-15-2011, 07:43 AM,
Hi Xeon..yeah ....you`d need to `test-drive`it another bit before deciding on buying it...it`s pricey---- here`s the link to the only place I`ve seen it ...Debbie told me it`s very good but would be too expensive for her to carry as it used to actually be manufactured in Ireland,but the purchase price and shipping costs were prohibitive for her, but since I got my large tub from a Dublin salon which I used to frequent and had the maker`s contact details on it....I tried contacting them but apparently they closed down, so I found this site in the UK--
http://www.direct-sites.co.uk/colour_rin...sories.htm It`s called `Tracksafe` and it`s the white bottle down at the bottom-left of the page there...that`s only a 50ml bottle [I inquired from them as the details were not visible to me on the pic] Price is in sterling...currency converter here: http://www.xe.com/ucc/ just type in the amount in the box on the left, and you can select the currency by clicking on the little arrow alongside the currency boxes.
09-16-2011, 09:17 AM,
That's the killer combo- stylish cut, exposed hairline and styling product. Looks great man!
09-16-2011, 03:36 PM,
Thanks man. Its a lot easier to do all these things when the specs are correct and the hair color matches good.. So many times in the past, I always got the temple flaps too dense and not in a natural ventilation. this is like the first time I got a unit with the temple flaps done right! It made it so much friggin easier to work with.
09-20-2011, 11:44 AM,
Great job Xeon!! Similar template to me, only I've increased mine in size so that it come right down and I don't need any dermatch.
09-20-2011, 02:50 PM,
Mr Burns and Xeon

Next time you de/re, would you take a quick pic of the flaps off your head?

I have just begun ordering flaps, but they are just about 2 centimetres long. I can see i am going to have to transition into longer ones, and I would be interested to see how you have done this.

Thanks

BR
09-22-2011, 01:27 PM,
(09-11-2011, 03:15 PM)Xeon005 Wrote: Here are some recent pics of my hair.

Hi dear Xeon,

My compliments, is very realistic and a perfect style.... this is "TL100 Super Fine Swiss (SFS)"? Color dark brown?

Best regards Smile