Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Order
09-08-2011, 06:36 AM,
Next Order
Okay last time I had a lot of problems with the ventillation at the hairline, it was freestyle , I will order freedtyle again but this time I will order either "spiky front" or "flatback front", in your opinion which one is better and what is the difference?

Thanks
09-08-2011, 07:07 AM,
RE: Next Order
Have a look at this site.... http://www.hairfinder.com/menshair.htm ....just pick a suitable one and enclose the pic with your order rather than worrying about the technicalities....that`s my advice anyway.... once you have settled on the style you`d like, it`s then a matter of getting your density correct in relation to your side/back hair [if you are going for a topper]---you might like to have a look/experiment on this site which Antywanty posted some time ago.... you can see what different styles would look like on you: http://www.taaz.com/ Paul.
09-08-2011, 08:31 AM,
freestyle was okay... but it was only the hair at the front that made it difficult to atach ... I will just order spiky front, I am sure that will fix it.

Paul thank's for the link... wowwww there is a lot of different styles some that I never seen b4 lol.
09-09-2011, 03:23 AM,
DITTO Paul!
WOW!
What a great site hairfinder is for different styles!
09-09-2011, 03:48 AM,
Yeah a great selection there guys...just remember that wearing has limitations compared to if you have all your own hair like all those models do--they can really get `carried away`with `experimenting`....but certainly it can be helpful to show a front hairline/style which you`d like.... such as spikey-front or swept-back etc. as it can be hard to describe it in words on an order form.... once you have settled on a manageable style, just get your Template made and specify a matching density in order to blend in onto your growing side and back hair.....cheers, Paul.
09-09-2011, 06:06 AM,
order forward ventilation this is how the natural hair is growing...
09-10-2011, 07:46 AM,
(09-09-2011, 06:06 AM)andrei_eremenko Wrote: order forward ventilation this is how the natural hair is growing...

Actually saw a style on there that I wore in high school in 1969!
09-11-2011, 02:53 AM,
Trust me on this-go flat back front if you're going to show hairline.
09-11-2011, 03:41 AM,
I agree with Snipe. Flatback front is the way forward (no pun intended). If you're like me and cut the lace close to the hair (so much easier to hide lace then) a flatback front will help with everything. I keep ordering flat back front but it comes to me as forward ventilated. The stok I got once had a flatback front though ant that was excellent. Maybe ask to have flatback front underlined on your order to get the factory to notice.
09-11-2011, 01:48 PM,
Thanks people, flat back front it is.
Hairenough are you saying that even if I order flatback front I might not get it... well thats no good.