Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any wearers in a same sex relationship?
09-06-2011, 07:49 PM,
RE: Any wearers in a same sex relationship?
(09-06-2011, 06:23 PM)expriest Wrote: MisterD:

what is so difficult for you about wearing a fullcap. What do you find is your biggest barrier to getting efficient at it and happy with the way it looks? I know that when I get good attachments and I look good, I'm really happy and couldn't care less about wearing. But when it looks bad my whole world view changes for the worse. Unfortunately I haven't gotten to the point where I get consistent results. When it looks good I go out and feel like a new person, like my true self, but like I said, it's seldom that that happens. Most of the time I just wear a hat because my hair is looking like crap. I'm still holding on to the belief that it's my ability that needs to improve and then I will be ok with it. I think wearing for some of us takes a lot of hard work to get right. Others are craftier and take to it much more easily. I've committed myself to get good at wearing before I write it off for good.

My full cap issues are getting a flawless front hairline both in attachment and shape in manufacturing, also irritation from the tapes right on the section behind and back from my ears and nape with either blue liner, no shine and this week also found that some old ST 30 tape I had is causing irritation. Super tape doesnt seem to cause irritation but its quite thick and I cant get a perfect transition at the nape if someone ran their hands up my neck. Going to try Stick It tape which I just ordered. Also getting a nice density without having large visible knots.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any wearers in a same sex relationship? - anubi5 - 09-06-2011, 07:49 PM