Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any wearers in a same sex relationship?
09-04-2011, 08:58 PM,
RE: Any wearers in a same sex relationship?
This thread has certainly `hit a nerve`. I guess it goes to the root of why we wear in the first place..... for me, it`s because baldness does NOT suit me,especially at my age. Younger guys can and do `get away with it`and the bald look suits them fine. In a perfect world none of us would have to wear--sadly that is not the case, so, the next best thing is a cosmetic solution i.e. wearing. This will ALWAYS have it`s down sides along with it`s up sides. I totally `get`how intimate situations or meeting new potential partners of whatever gender brings wearers face-to-face with the dilemma of `do I wait to get busted or do I fess-up first`... no matter what base-materials you wear, you will always `worry` that it will be detected--- anyone considering this whole wearing game will have to factor this in to their plans as it is a major thing. We are all individuals..younggun`s attitude is very refreshing and I do admire his `Devil-may-care` attitude ;-) but it`s not the same for everyone. I guess it`s really down to self-esteem and all that goes with it.... it`s not a matter of vanity as such, it`s loss of self-esteem which goes with the loss of our hair..it`s a very complex thing and I`m no psychologist--I can only speak frankly from how I feel about the whole thing. It can be very very depressing for guys,especially younger guys, to lose their hair..it goes VERY deep into the psyche.
misterD--- you have pointed out some of the `positives`of wearing.... it sounds to me like you need to `look`at your attachment methods and importantly, your actual products, as you should not have constant itching etc. What base-material are you wearing ? I honestly feel that if it were me and I didn`t wear or have to wear and someone told me they wore--it wouldn`t bother me in the slightest.... but then I`m more interested in `the person` and not superficial things such as wearing..... I wear for `me`mainly, as baldness is not `kind`to me, and to hell with what others think..... at my age, relationships etc. are not such of a concern really but I totally understand that younger people who are `in the market` for a partner would be very very concerned with the dilemma of being busted or `outing`themselves as wearers first. My attitude is [ literally] hold your head up high, wear your hair for YOU and how good you look / feel while wearing --- if there`s a decent human being lurking under that system that`s all that should matter to anyone....if a person/partner can`t see `beyond`your hair well, that say`s more about them than it does about you.Cheers all, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any wearers in a same sex relationship? - Paul In Ireland - 09-04-2011, 08:58 PM