Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any wearers in a same sex relationship?
09-04-2011, 02:20 PM,
RE: Any wearers in a same sex relationship?
About the tape.. Do you apply scalp protector??

Think this way man... In a few years, you'll be dead, and nothing of this (your hair, your problems, money, banks, work, time invested in x), will matter, you are brought to this life to enjoy it at its fullest man!, not to be afraid of "what would someone say if..", "what could happen if..", if you wear, it's because you want to wear, it's because you're bald and don't like it, and want to improve your looking, you wear for YOURSELF, not for others, f*** other people, they will be all dead in a few years like you.

before going through a difficult time in my life I was concerned about my hair so much, and after that time I realized it was just because I dindn't have much problems in life and people must have problems in life, if they don't at first they surely will find one so they can subconsciously concentrate in them and forget for a while that they are brought here basically to reproduce their selves and die (in your case you jump over that step, anyways there are a lot of children in the world in need of a great dad like I'm sure you can be).

Seriously, I'm so tall (somewhere around 6,6), so everywhere I go people know I'm there, and each day I have to laugh about my height in front of minimum 2 or 3 grandmas, I'm used to it, and I joke about it, that's something it hasn't limited me at all (despite my height I surf & skate pretty well), I have had loads of girlfriends, friends, etc. And everytime I feel bad for something, I just go out and see grandpas, people in wheel chairs, guys with one leg, one arm, and I ask to myself.. dude are you idiot?.

Think this way also, if other people can live this way, why can't you, of course you can, you just have to wake up one day, think as if it was your last day in life. What would you do? Big Grin

Hope I've made you think a little man, kind regards

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any wearers in a same sex relationship? - younggun - 09-04-2011, 02:20 PM