Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any wearers in a same sex relationship?
09-04-2011, 01:46 PM,
RE: Any wearers in a same sex relationship?
(09-03-2011, 11:11 PM)younggun Wrote: It just depend on your attitude.. if you laugh about it and don't care, people won't care much, and you'll feel way better Smile

That's how I want to be but cant seem to for some reason, my family dont even know, or they may know but I havent told them. I did go through the thinning thing and they knew then but I spent years and lots of money on laser hair procedures etc so I have them believe that is what got my hair back. But I have had one or two friends that I am sure are sus about my hair and I wish I was able to be fine with people knowing Sad
(09-04-2011, 03:23 AM)Ruulkasar Wrote: yes its up to you, if you dont have a problem with it, your partner wont have one either. It doesnt matter which sex your partner has.

In my opinion it is better to tell it early instead of constantly fearing and thinking about it. I had two girlfriends since i wear and both knew it and it was not a problem. Telling the truth is a act of faith.

Maybe I'm part of the problem. I hate wearing, its been a horrible experience for me, trying to get the right specifications for full caps so they WORK properly, wasted so much money, so time consuming cleaning them and reattaching them. If I didn't care about detectability it would be easier to attach with tape at the front but having to glue the front to make it more real is a pain in the ass. Tapes irritate around the sides so when I remove I have to leave it off for a good 24 hours to give my skin a break. I miss my real hair lol.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any wearers in a same sex relationship? - anubi5 - 09-04-2011, 01:46 PM