Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any wearers in a same sex relationship?
09-03-2011, 08:32 PM,
RE: Any wearers in a same sex relationship?
(09-03-2011, 08:09 PM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: Don`t think the `type` of relationship has any particular bearing on the issue.... this ``do I tell or not`` thing has been covered a few times before...yes it is a real dilemma for many, for others, well not such a big deal.....I guess it`s all down to the individual person who you are considering telling and how they will/not react..... wearing is now part of your life/routine and if a potential partner was to have an issue with it well I guess that`s just the way it goes.. it`s down to the individual person and their possible `prejudices`..... personally --have said this here before--- I`d prefer to bring this out into the open myself, rather than get busted..at least it would have been done on `my terms` rather than it being sprung on me... you`ll just never know how ANY person will react until you tell them...there is no such thing as the `perfect`human being and life is all about compromises ..... what about people who have dentures, or prosthetic limbs---does that make them somehow `inferior` to others? No it doesn`t and many of them have life-partners/are married etc. and you wearing hair is no different...my attitude is that if a potential partner has a `problem`with you because of a small `flaw`[in their mind] well then mate, you`re better off without them in the first place...just my 2-cents worth ! Cheers, Paul.

But you cant really compare hair wearing to something like prosthetic limbs etc as those are things people generally need to survive almost, hair wearing is kind of about vanity in a way, like a woman getting breast implants. Guys dont generally care if a woman has breast implants cos its more fun for them lol and women in general are more sympathetic so wouldn't generally care if their husband/boyfriend wears hair but I have found it harder trying to accept that it can be the same for someone like me, meeting guys and hoping they are ok with it if I told them. For me, for the last couple of years I have been trying to get the specifications for the perfect undetectable full cap so that I could get away with keeping it from potential partners. I had one partner where I didn't tell him, we were together almost a year, reason I managed to keep it from him was cos I was using product in the hair. When theres product in ur hair, people dont generally want to run their hands through ur hair. I did tell my first boyfriend and he was fine about it. It would be nice to have support from other guys like me though Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any wearers in a same sex relationship? - anubi5 - 09-03-2011, 08:32 PM