Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any wearers in a same sex relationship?
09-03-2011, 08:09 PM,
RE: Any wearers in a same sex relationship?
Don`t think the `type` of relationship has any particular bearing on the issue.... this ``do I tell or not`` thing has been covered a few times before...yes it is a real dilemma for many, for others, well not such a big deal.....I guess it`s all down to the individual person who you are considering telling and how they will/not react..... wearing is now part of your life/routine and if a potential partner was to have an issue with it well I guess that`s just the way it goes.. it`s down to the individual person and their possible `prejudices`..... personally --have said this here before--- I`d prefer to bring this out into the open myself, rather than get busted..at least it would have been done on `my terms` rather than it being sprung on me... you`ll just never know how ANY person will react until you tell them...there is no such thing as the `perfect`human being and life is all about compromises ..... what about people who have dentures, or prosthetic limbs---does that make them somehow `inferior` to others? No it doesn`t and many of them have life-partners/are married etc. and you wearing hair is no different...my attitude is that if a potential partner has a `problem`with you because of a small `flaw`[in their mind] well then mate, you`re better off without them in the first place...just my 2-cents worth ! Cheers, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any wearers in a same sex relationship? - Paul In Ireland - 09-03-2011, 08:09 PM