Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling all younger wearers
09-01-2011, 01:19 AM,
Calling all younger wearers
Hi all,

I've received some great advice and input from you lovely people and I am seriously thinking about going through with this route. I am 23, and I am very eager to hear particularly from wearers that are 20-30 and to hear about your experiences and maybe what you might do differently if you were starting again.

One thing that I'm sure will have come up before is that I'm at the age where I go out quite a lot for club nights and bars and meet girls and this leads to...well...you know! Has how your system fits into this aspect ever been a concern/problem?

Cheers,

Rich
09-01-2011, 04:13 AM,
RE: Calling all younger wearers
The main problem the guys use to have is at the time of telling someone you love. That's not a problem of course if you have enough confidence on your side Big Grin

By the way, I'm 22, and already done my template, sending it in a few days Smile
09-01-2011, 06:03 AM,
RE: Calling all younger wearers
i am 27 and i regret that i waited so long. haha

I wear since a year and this year was the best since i am 20.

But i give you the advice to tell it early in a relationship. I told it my new girlfriend at the first date lol and it was not a big deal.
I realy liked her from the first sight, so i had the feeling i have to say it and it was good decision, because its not a problem for her.

Its alot easier to be open with your girlfriend, instead of hiding and constantly thinking about a worse case scenario.

She will not see me without it, but i talk with her about the topic.

It is just hair not more not less.