Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pics of my Fullcap Template, Recommendations please?
08-27-2011, 09:21 AM,
RE: Pics of my Fullcap Template, Recommendations please?
Hey youngun-

If you are building your template over that much hair (it looks like quite a bit!) the full cap is going to end up bigger than your shaved head.

You are on the right track but there are a few things you are probably going to want to do before sending it in. That's a nice clear pic you took. Would you be able to get one of just your existing hair as it lays naturally and one with your hair pulled back showing your temple points and the area where your scalp hair transitions into your sideburns? Paul is onto something about making changes in that area but I think the problem is more in the shape of the temple/temple points and the position of the sideburn area.
08-27-2011, 07:55 PM,
I have left a few millimeters of growing hair just in front of the ear area --the edge of the system [the red line I drew on the pic ] sits just behind that..it`s just for visual -effect but my hair is very straight and `fine`..... as younggun`s hair is long-ish and quite wavy/curly it probably won`t be necessary to `keep`any...mine being so straight [was my reasoning] that if the system hair slightly `lifted`away from the skin it would be noticeable so keeping just the very front bit of my own would `mask`that if it happened ---and it does! It`s something you might like to consider too younggun....Paul.
08-28-2011, 12:56 AM,
Well, my intention is to not keep `any` hair, so when I'm feeling lazy I can just go with the shaved look... but until I get good with wearing, I'll integrate some nape and temples... so It would be easier for me to keep errors a little bit covered.

JRob, I'll take some pictures, thanks!
09-02-2011, 11:10 AM,
Here we go JRob. I've already cut a little bit of the temple-side.

In here you can see the nape, which is still in good shape, I'm gonna keep it until I get better at attachment.

It seems impossible to attach under the skull, so what do you do?, do you keep your hair in the back a bit longer so it goes a little to the point where you want? (I don't know if this makes any sense LOL).

Anyway, like I said, I wanna shave my entire head (some of you are going to tell me to keep my sides and bla bla, but my preferences are screaming a full cap, and just go shaved anytime I travel o just I put some hair when going for some girls love I don't know Big Grin).

Take care dudes

Attached Files Image(s)

09-02-2011, 12:15 PM,
it my be the pictures... but damnnn you got lots of hair.. I wish I had that much.. why you want hairpiece for?
09-02-2011, 12:28 PM,
If I was 50 and I had this hair I'd be ok!,
but I'm in my earlies 20, and I've been balding really quickly in these 2 years.. The pictures also fool you a little, I have really low density overall, the curl and length of the hair make an illusion.

I don't like the middle things, either I try with I hairpiece, and if I see I don't like, I go completely shaved, but I just don't like this little crappy and bad looking hair. Smile
09-02-2011, 01:25 PM,
ahhh okay cool.
09-02-2011, 08:51 PM,
Younggun.... I tend to agree with Mr.Hair...... I know what you mean by saying that it`s thinning and you don`t like it, but maybe you`re `jumping`ahead of yourself ? Maybe the top/crown might be/look a bit thinner than what you`re used to but that is just normal thinning. I reckon a topper is all you may need if at all for the moment.....even your sides and back there ---well many guys on here would pay you in gold for those!!! I don`t see why you want the `hassle`and expense of wearing and hair-care routine this `early`.... maybe the top thinning is more noticeable to you in a mirror than what the pics show, in which case a topper would suffice..... I`d give my left eye for that amount of hair !! Still, it`s your choice and you can always leave it grow back again if you wish..you have that option, unlike most of us....regards, Paul.
09-02-2011, 09:20 PM,
I get what you guys say seriously, but I just prefer the hassle of more maintenance routine, and the ability of going all shaved one day and the next day having hair, that's just awesome!.

Also the style that suits my best is to have longish hair everywhere, and with that style blending must be mehh.., also fading, shedding, are things that are better looking with a fullcap in my opinion. But the most important thing I see with fullcap is that, I just wanna go shaved to a lot of places and then if I want to go to a night club, just put some hair on Smile.

It's not like a surgery or meds, if I see that this is not for me, I'll shave, or let it grow for a bit and use a topper, or just kill myself I don't know, I just wanna try fullcap first Big Grin.

I see what you guys say seriously, but I think toppers are not for me, I kind of prefer going bald than use a topper.
09-04-2011, 07:16 AM,
Ok guys, I've already sent my template following Paul's reccomendations, thanks dude.

I really don't need to have this first order perfect because I will be wearing my hair longuish so I'll have this first two pieces as a test to see if this is for me, and next order improve my template.

My specs are kind of like this

Base size & shape = template attached
Base type = all french lace
Type of hair = (Indian remy? "I've read that is the hair with less shine", I've always had a hair with noshine and prefer it that way)
Colour = Sample attached
Ventilation = It's on the template, following Jrob directions, (forward from the crown which is in the middle, like mine and down from the crow to sides and back)
Curl = med curl (I'm not too sure about this), I'll attach a photo to give some instructions
Knots = Well bleached please (Is this correct)

Thanks guys, I'm very excited to have my new hair!