Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slow response to email? And questions for those in the know!
08-31-2011, 08:38 PM,
RE: Slow response to email? And questions for those in the know!
I understand what your saying biltmore but theres reasons I havent done that.

1. I've started meds, I'm about 3 months in, if my loss stabilizes and even manage to grow some the ability to use my own hair will remain good.

2. The small piece will still give me the look I would get by shaving and getting a larger piece.

3.Plus if I did shave to hair in the middle I would still buy a small piece and mix my sides etc with it, yes th parting would look better but I should be able to manage a similar look without shaving.

4. The idea of wearing a large piece fills me with dread, I feel much more comfortable using my own hair with the piece not only does it make me feel better but looking in the mirror knowing the majority of hair I can see is my own is a huge bonus.

5. I am thinking of having a HT down the line and don't want to damage hair that might be healthy by wearing, not sure if it does but I'm not sure I want to risk it.

6. I think most people would be happier to use there own hair mixed in with a piece not just because they can still use their own hair but the mixture of my long hair with a very small piece would be impossible to detect.

So in some respects shaving would be an advnatage but in many ways it wouldnt so far not shaving means the pro's outway the con's.
09-01-2011, 01:35 AM,
Looks like a good candidate for the info sticky, I will add.
09-10-2011, 03:26 AM,
I've emailed toplace a few times in the last fewdays but no response. It looks like my details have been lost in the post so I need to resend but the last email i recieved stated they had moved Fargo ND for a while.

Where should I send it and whats the most secure method from england as I sent the last one international signed for.
09-10-2011, 04:10 AM,
Who moved to Fargo?
09-10-2011, 07:08 AM,
I'm here guys. It's just that I've been getting so many spam emails lately that sometimes I actually miss the legitimate emails. Lots of people have sent in emails that recommend products and services---must be getting a kick backs from the manufacturers and service providers. Please do not send these. Our mail service is just for Toplace business. We're not interested in good deals on vitamins, TVs, clothing etc.
Thanks,
John
http://toplace.com/
09-10-2011, 07:25 AM,
standbyme...I`m not able to follow your most recent post there.. what got lost in the post? and if you sent something to Toplace requiring a signature if it was signed-for well it was delivered ..it would have been returned to you otherwise.....the contact details and postal address for Toplace have not changed. Maybe you can clarify ? Regards, Paul.
09-11-2011, 07:42 AM,
All the stuff I sent, te,plate, order detail, hair sample, it was well over 2 weeks ago and they have said it hasnt arrived, now I dont know where to send it or how to.
09-11-2011, 07:59 AM,
But if you sent it requiring a signature, you can trace that through the mailing company as you have the receipt etc. It`s possible there may have been a slight delay due to the Hurricane which affected the East coast last week but I would have thought it should have arrived by now.I only ever send in my template by ordinary post and John sends an invoice by e-mail for me to pay using Paypal so I know that the envelope has arrived. Your mail company should be able to help you with it...... normally though, mine has usually been delivered in less than a week so something seems to be amiss..... most irritating when you want to get `going`into the wearing world.....chase them up on Monday if you can....hope it works out and you won`t have to go and make another Template etc. I`d be interested to hear how it turns out ..... I can only assume you addressed it to the mailing address on the `Contact`tab above? That`s the only address for Toplace anyway...regards, Paul.
09-11-2011, 08:16 AM,
Po box doesn't accept packages requiring a signature, it's a mailbox.
09-11-2011, 08:53 AM,
Was thinking that....in that case, as I originally said, if it wasn`t delivered/able it will be returned to the sender.... so it`s possibly on it`s way back.