Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where can I get my hair cut-in in the chicagoland area
08-22-2011, 01:40 PM,
Where can I get my hair cut-in in the chicagoland area
Hi Everyone,

I am checking to see if there are any chicago guy and gals out there that have any suggestions where I can go and get my new unit cut-in. I used to go to Maria at the hwatt hotel a few times in the past. She really does a great job. I am alway's looking to check out anyone new too. Please let me know where you go to get your cut-in done.

Thanks

Chet
08-23-2011, 06:14 AM,
RE: Where can I get my hair cut-in in the chicagoland area
(08-22-2011, 01:40 PM)chetson Wrote: Hi Everyone,

I am checking to see if there are any chicago guy and gals out there that have any suggestions where I can go and get my new unit cut-in. I used to go to Maria at the hwatt hotel a few times in the past. She really does a great job. I am alway's looking to check out anyone new too. Please let me know where you go to get your cut-in done.

Thanks

Chet

Chet, I thought you have used Hair Pizzaz by Cyndi, in Elmhurst. If not, does great work. $60 for a topper. She does hair replacement, so she knows cut ins. Only downside is, she only does cut ins on Tuesday after 5PM.
08-24-2011, 02:50 PM,
RE: Where can I get my hair cut-in in the chicagoland area
I'm a barber in Green Bay, WI. I cut in my own pieces from time to time. If you wanted to come up to my condo, I could cut it in for $20 since you'd be traveling quite far.