Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this is the right 99% alchol isint it
08-21-2011, 08:55 PM,
this is the right 99% alchol isint it
ordered a litre, from e bay,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...OU:GB:1123
ill fill my 250ml bottles that have a spray mist applicator.
iv got the bottle now.
ill possibly delete this post once answered,think iv bought the correct chemical, just cheaper than buying 250 ml bottles from a wigg supplier
cheers in advance,
just dont want to put something dodgey on my skin.
ant
08-21-2011, 09:38 PM,
RE: this is the right 99% alchol isint it
Hi Anty..yeah I`m sure that`s it.... sensible-buying on your part ! The `problem`with bulk-buying for most of us is that it`s fine if you can get it delivered[surface delivery] within your own particular country, but air-freighting anything like that in such a large container would be impossible due to restrictions on flammable liquids, so most of us are limited to buying very small containers [250ML] from normal suppliers but hey, if you can get it within UK, you`ve struck gold!!
08-21-2011, 09:49 PM,
cheerrs paul,
just a note on wearing,
went out last night with my sister and her mates.into the city.
got caught in a downpour standing outside a bar, pleased iv got this hair system.
it like a new robust fence.hardley budged, as its slight wave when its wet damp its still naturally slight wave,superb
my naturally growing hair, when i used concealler would have just collapsed,and i woudnt have enjoyed my night at all, as my hair and how it looks has allways been a bigg deal to me, hence wearing i suppose.
08-22-2011, 05:34 AM,
That's why all people wear anty Smile, I'm glad for you