Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not sure how to order
08-16-2011, 06:08 AM,
Not sure how to order
The options I have are a little confusing.
I pay for the piece now and then send my template and hair sample is that right?

How will they know my order when all they recieve is a random template and sample?

thanks.
08-16-2011, 06:18 AM,
RE: Not sure how to order
Put your name /address/phone number on a sheet of paper and enclose it in the bag/envelope with your template....make sure you write your e mail address too..... John will send you an invoice by e-mail..you can pay that via `Paypal`.... regards, Paul.
08-16-2011, 06:34 AM,
Oh ok, so when you order online you dont actually pay for it until they recieve the template? Is that correct?
08-16-2011, 07:15 AM,
That I`m not too sure of.... I printed off the order form and filled it in[specs etc] and just enclosed it with my contact details on it too..... I think you can pay on -line using the option there but you still need to make sure you pop your contact details into the envelope with your Template so they can `match`the payment to you ...I assume if you pay on line, you`ll get a receipt number...just make a note of it on the sheet along with your details. I had a look at the ordering methods there...... if you`re ordering on-line,you log in with your Toplace account details ....... no doubt you`ll get a receipt number etc... just pop a note of it in with your Template... I simply printed off the order form, put my specs. and contact details on and sent it off with the Template.... John sent an invoice once the Template arrived [so I knew it had arrived there !] so I just usually pay that way ... your choice really.....
08-16-2011, 06:52 PM,
thanks.