Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Weird dream last night
08-15-2011, 09:48 PM,
Weird dream last night
I just had to share this weird dream I had last night.

I dreampt I was offered a new 'scalp transplant' (and here's where it gets gruesome) where a dead man's scalp (yikes) is transplanted to another guy's head (living).

The aim to transfer the full head of hair from a dead man to a living man. Big Grin

Anyway, I had this done and I remember looking in the mirror and seeing a slight scar where the 'join' was.

LOL. A crazy dream. But I think I can explain it. Only hours before I went to bed I was reading about the recent face transplant and watching toupee vids on YouTube. I guess the two got mixed in a dream. Big Grin
08-15-2011, 10:56 PM,
RE: Weird dream last night
Hehe, I've had very weird dreams too, we should open a topic in the Off-Topic section Big Grin
08-15-2011, 11:41 PM,
(08-15-2011, 10:56 PM)younggun Wrote: Hehe, I've had very weird dreams too, we should open a topic in the Off-Topic section Big Grin

Well, since my topic was hair related, I thought I'd post it here.

You never know, this 'Frankenstein' technique might be developed for real in the future. YIKES!
08-15-2011, 11:54 PM,
Looks like Histogen is going really good in his Phase II... anyways, we all know this 'advances'... and the famous 5-years-to-go... until then.. I'd just wear Big Grin
08-16-2011, 01:00 AM,
(08-15-2011, 11:54 PM)younggun Wrote: Looks like Histogen is going really good in his Phase II... anyways, we all know this 'advances'... and the famous 5-years-to-go... until then.. I'd just wear Big Grin

Well having already 'had' the procedure in the dream, I too will stick to full caps.Big Grin
08-16-2011, 01:08 AM,
Justin, What kind of tape do you use and is it stiff in the back?
08-16-2011, 01:54 AM,
(08-16-2011, 01:08 AM)younggun Wrote: Justin, What kind of tape do you use and is it stiff in the back?

I don't wear my full cap every day. I only wear it when I am going out, the theater, with friends, etc.

Normally I wear a hat. And I'm still new to wearing a full cap. Guess I've been wearing one off and on for about a year. I have a thin skin system so keeping it stuck to my head isn't a problem so much.

I use super tape on the sides and a bit of glue on the top. But I wouldn't know about more than a day wear.

I've never had any problems with the nape. I know a common problem is the hair sticking up at the back. I don't have that problem, maybe because my base is pretty long into the nape and on the neck. Don't cut the hair too short on the nape either.

I am thinking of going for a lace system next. My aim is to achieve the ultimate realistic look. It's all trial and error. I am only 75% there in my view.
08-16-2011, 01:27 PM,
You know that there are surgeons pioneering entire scalp transplants?
The person responsible for the face transplant is researching the possibility.
Here is the article:

http://www.stophairlossnow.co.uk/News/Ha...-10018.htm
08-16-2011, 10:10 PM,
Talking about weird dreams..

Yesterday I was a FBI agent running after an assasin in the subways... I fell on my foot and I couldn't keep running, in this moment my hair popped out in form of a big rat and kept going after the suspect..

hahaha
08-17-2011, 06:32 AM,
I think that was the exact plot of the first TV episode of Kojak!!