Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replying to my email sent to toplace??
08-11-2011, 03:51 PM,
Replying to my email sent to toplace??
Hi guys, does anyone know how long it normally takes Toplace to reply to emails?
It has Just ticked over 6 weeks and i still havent got my units im kinda desperate for, (im from Australia by the way)
Just getting a little nervous and havent received a reply from Toplace yet.
It does take 5-7 weeks but previous orders have come quicker as its only 4 business days short of the full 7 weeks.

Cheers Shaun.
08-11-2011, 08:03 PM,
RE: Replying to my email sent to toplace??
Hi Shaun....I think the 6-weeks is an average figure as there are many `variables`affecting delivery time....my last one took 10 weeks and I see another wearer a few days ago saying his took the same time span..just depends on how busy or slow the factory is too...the number of new registered members on here is growing rapidly too [ now almost 16 thousand] so I guess it`s leading to increased volumes of orders which is bound to slow things down a bit too...drop John another mail to enquire as to your order status.....cheers, Paul.
08-12-2011, 01:40 PM,
RE: Replying to my email sent to toplace??
(08-11-2011, 08:03 PM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: Hi Shaun....I think the 6-weeks is an average figure as there are many `variables`affecting delivery time....my last one took 10 weeks and I see another wearer a few days ago saying his took the same time span..just depends on how busy or slow the factory is too...the number of new registered members on here is growing rapidly too [ now almost 16 thousand] so I guess it`s leading to increased volumes of orders which is bound to slow things down a bit too...drop John another mail to enquire as to your order status.....cheers, Paul.

Hi Paul, thanks for the reply.. Wow 10 weeks that is a long time. I hope it doesn't take that long. Emails have always told me between 5-7 weeks. I've sent John 2 emails but I have had no reply, I'd really like to know the status of the order atleast it would give me an idea how much longer it will take. Hopefully I'll hear something soon..