Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair care products pack
08-08-2011, 09:05 PM,
Hair care products pack
Hi everyone, I used to wear a system courtesy of a Salon in Dublin,which was a mix of synthetic and human hair...systems are/were made in Germany. The care-products were extremely good. I just had a look at the range on line now..... they have various `packs` made up for both human and /or synthetic hair. Have a look at the first `pack` there ``Activ beauty bag for human hair with ``High gloss spray`` .... I can`t vouch for the other products but that `Activ high gloss spray` is THE kiddie for adding a lovely sheen to the hair. I`ll quote from the back of the bottle :The ultimate in shine and silky effect for chemically treated human hair.Protects against dryness and ultra violet rays.
I can`t tell you anything about prices etc. but I`m sure you can check them out for yourselves if interested..... I know there are just SO many different products available generally that it can become confusing/costly too but having used some of these ones I can say they are excellent.They are applied sparingly too so are cost-effective. Cheers, Paul.

http://www.gfh-hair.de/english/hair_care_sets.html