Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
whats the cost of a fullcap and postage to the UK?
08-04-2011, 05:46 PM,
whats the cost of a fullcap and postage to the UK?
Just wondering the cost of a fullcap with postage to the UK?

Thanks
08-04-2011, 08:00 PM,
RE: whats the cost of a fullcap and postage to the UK?
Fullcaps are usually twice the price of a Topper....so ballpark figure ...approx. 400$ and systems are sent by U.S. postal service with signature required on delivery....Last envelope I had delivered had a 30$ stamp on it......overall, an average figure would be approx. 450$, or 275£. Regards.
08-05-2011, 03:14 AM,
Thanks Paul for replying, that's probably a bit too expensive for me personally since i'm a student.

Do you know approximately how much a topper would be with postage to the UK? If you went with Swiss or french lace.

I was only thinking of a fullcap because of blending issues.

Thanks
08-05-2011, 03:32 AM,
Hi thinning... postage will be same but system about half the cost of a full cap.... I`d advise anyone to hold on to their own hair at the side and back if it`s any way `reasonable`at all...ease yourself into wearing with a topper as there are different issues which come with Fullcaps.... yeah blending is not a problem with fulls, but any half-decent stylist will be able to blend a topper in for you provided you get your specs. correct and template accurate..... post a pics or two of your remaining hair and the guys here will be happy to advise....otherwise just send in the pics to John when ordering and he`ll happily advise on the correct density and style before he sends off you order...... you might like to also enclose pics [ you can send them by e mail and John can forward them to the factory] of a style you`d like to copy...also remember, try to re-create it as near as possible to your original growing hair.......like if you have straight-ish hair, don`t be tempted to go literally `Afro`----you`ll draw immediate [unwanted]attention from those who know you..... just basically , replace what you have lost both in terms of density and style.... you might find this helpful..there are photo galleries too so you can select and save a pic of what you might like..... http://www.hairfinder.com/mens_hairstyles.htm cheers, Paul.