Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Korean Exchange Offer continues....
08-09-2011, 01:41 AM,
RE: Korean Exchange Offer continues....
JK: how long ago was that?
08-10-2011, 03:02 PM,
I got the piece from BA about 9 months ago or so. During the whole Korean love fest. This was after getting numerous wrong pieces from him. Finally I just threw in the towel and said forget it. This guy has lost it and his business tactics are going to ruin him.

So I sent it in to John, got exactly what I wanted the same week and I was a happy camper!
10-06-2011, 11:44 PM,
Is this offer still on? Does it include custom pieces if so shall we send a template, the piece i just got from BA was supposed to be a custom it may well be but not for my head.
10-06-2011, 11:59 PM,
Yes the offer is still valid and yes it includes custom pieces. Simply send in your template and specs. along with your Korean system to John. [ I`m advising you in particular to send in a template ,as you state that your existing system is not a proper fit, so it`s pointless using that as a template from which to make a new Toplace custom or you`ll end up disappointed again] Best wishes with it/your new system when it arrives...Paul.
10-07-2011, 12:01 AM,
Thanks it was a long wait in coming and when it did, really disappointed . Backed the wrong horse im afraid..
How long does a custom piece normally take?
10-07-2011, 04:06 AM,
(10-07-2011, 12:01 AM)sagem Wrote: Thanks it was a long wait in coming and when it did, really disappointed . Backed the wrong horse im afraid..
How long does a custom piece normally take?

I did a BA exchange, and my Toplace piece took about 7 weeks. That would be like overnight for BA lol
10-11-2011, 01:06 PM,
Is this still offer still open - October 2011 ???

I've got a Korean piece. Wore it once. Awful.
Straight as hell. Looked like I skinned a cat.
Never had a piece this bad. The joke is, it looked
good originally. But I won't fault the seller .... BA
and John introduced me to hairwearing about 3 years
ago and the two have never done me wrong.

(08-03-2011, 04:17 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: To All,
We will continue to run this offer. If you have purchased a Korean made unit from BA you can send it in to Toplace and get get a free Toplace unit--either stock or custom made it's your choice. And S & H is also free so it won't cost you a dime. We've had a tremendous response to this offer and it will continue to run. We want people to experience the quality of a Toplace unit and know that a unit can be delivered without waiting for months.
Regards,
John
toplace.com
10-11-2011, 06:28 PM,
I posted my Korean to John yesterday, it was never worn as the it was a complete wrong shape for my head . It was a custom piece and i cant believe how wrong it actually was . I only recieved it from BA last week. I had ordered two back in March and they were my first dealings with a hairpiece seller, i only received one and am waiting for a refund for the other.

Should of gone with Toplace first of all my mistake..