Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My story with toplace
05-28-2011, 04:25 AM,
RE: My story with toplace
just to give you some update;

i went to y post office today.... and they forgot to scan the letter i give... so i will never know when it arrives... but the lady told me that my letter must be waiting at the post office in the usa... and that john have to go get it because he must sign something... and that it will normally come back to me if he doesn't but in a few weeks..

i sent another template today because i really need a piece with a real tracking this time... but if he only get this one i will have to pay for it because the korean is in the other one.

hope i least one will arrive there...

this is the only thing we are suppose to write on the letter
"TOPLACE USA
PO BOX 5
CIRCLE PINES, MN 55014
USA"
?
keep you update..
05-28-2011, 05:31 AM,
Hi Paris...yeah that`s the correct address..you will note it`s a `` PO`` box...that simply means a postal box in a postal-collection/distribution office.... all mail sent to that has to be collected by Toplace...... so , provided it hasn`t been lost in transit, it will be collected by Toplace..... you really can`t trust the mail [it seems] even when you have gone to the trouble of registering the item.. I hope it arrives even if it`s late....regards, Paul.
06-01-2011, 08:00 AM,
hey, still nothing coming john ? None of the two ?
06-01-2011, 09:23 AM,
HE GOT IT!! yeahhh
took times... but finally arrive...
now just have to wait 6 to 8 weeks...
08-08-2011, 09:40 AM,
hey,
Just want to update my post, i receive my toplace systeme last week so it tooks something like 2months and a half for the exchange of the korean piece to a custom piece.
(actually a little lace because the piece was sent by the factory to DebbieS so she can cut it...)
i think the piece look actually pretty good, so color is not perfect for the blending but if i dye it a little lighter or maybe there is a product to make it a bit lighter.. it should be fine...
i didn't try it yet but i'm almost sure i could make it work...
I want to have at least 2 piece in stock before taking the plunge...
But i think i'm gonna order one with more curl maybe i can make it work with a partial at the beginning....

John, is it possible to order the same piece, same density with more curls ? (i actually have very curly hair those days... maybe it is better if i sent again a hair sample to try to match my color better ? just a little bit lighter...

thanks a lot, i'm gonna sleep better now that i know i have a rescue door if my lost become worst and worst....
08-08-2011, 10:08 AM,
It's always the longest wait, waiting for something to arrive in the mail. No matter what it is. Smile
08-08-2011, 11:52 AM,
Hi Paris,
The next one will go a lot faster since all your specs are now on file at the factory. All you have to do on the next order is to state that you want the same order specs EXCEPT increase the curl 1 step (or 2 steps...or 3 steps). The factory will just made that adjust from your last order. And remember that this is real human hair so you can add curl to your existing unit with a curling iron. I'm glad that you're feeling more comfortable and that you'll be ordering a backup unit--a backup unit is always a good idea.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
08-08-2011, 08:24 PM,
The color is always `deeper`-looking when new...this will lighten somewhat after a few washes and oxidation from any sun -exposure.... I always give a new system a light shampoo at least once before wearing to get rid of any factory `residue`such as silicon and any dyes used....loose/stray hairs will also come out. If using a curling tongs, make sure the hair is well moistened with water first.... best wishes with your new system/s... Paul.
p.s. you can also `disguise ` and color-difference initially,once the system is bonded on, by misting the hair with water [ growing and system hair] and then spraying on some leave-in conditioner and allowing it to dry naturally....or use a little light gel .. Lòreal ``Invisifix`` is a good one, and will help to `cover`any color-difference initially.