Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
want to order - last couple of questions
07-17-2011, 07:41 PM,
want to order - last couple of questions
hi guys! so finally i'm set and ready to join the ranks. however theres still a couple of things i just have to ask.

1. how accurate does the template for a custom piece have to be? i made one, but i think its really not that good. it does sit on my head nicely, but especially the hairline in front is not symmetrical. would the piece be designed with that assymetrical hairline or is only the curvature and size considered?

2. would you recommend adding temple flaps? are they hard to manage, or hard to get looking real?

3. i have until october till i start a new job, however if i order 2 custom pieces now they would probably only arrive (i live in europe) in late september, right? however getting started with wearing while not having the stress of a job seems to be a good thing to me.

so would it make sense to order 1 stock piece and 1 custom piece? the stock piece would arrive alot earlier, so i could get started with it. this way i also would already know wether stock pieces are for me or not.

what do you think about this idea?

4. what other products do i need? is there any non-alcoholic hairspray you guys use? the styling options with a strong hair spray are so great.

5. how hard is the first time attaching? weren't you guys scared of shaving your head? Smile

that's all, thanks in advance guys

Messages In This Thread
want to order - last couple of questions - waldojesus - 07-17-2011, 07:41 PM