Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
.06 mm all skin front hair line and density ??
07-16-2011, 02:52 PM,
.06 mm all skin front hair line and density ??
@ Toplace and users of all skin base.

i am very much interested in .06 mm all skin base but heard that injected knots on

this thin can only hold about 50 % density other wise base starts breaking very soon.

I use density bw 65 - 70 %.

2nd Q) how is the visibility of front hair line with thin .06 mm as compared to french lace front.

I will appreciate your feed back in this regard.

Mike
07-17-2011, 03:34 AM,
RE: .06 mm all skin front hair line and density ??
Hi firyspell..... I have no experience of that base but I would imagine/guess that being as it`s so very thin, that certainly there might be issues with high-ish density..... from what I `ve read,it is very undetectable to the eye at the front.... I hope someone who has experience will reply anyway, as I only wear lace systems now...regards, Paul.
p.s. ...as far as I can remember, it`s possible to have a skin front and the rest of it in lace so you`d have say a 1-inch strip of skin with a thinner density at the front and lace/higher density on the rest of it...if visibility /exposed front is a major concern for you ... John might confirm this for you.
07-17-2011, 09:59 AM,
thanks Paul in Ireland ... Are you able to find tapes and liquid adhesives in Ireland. i might be coming to Dublin for a couple of months ....!

Regarding Lace.. what is ideal invisible colour of French Lace for Brown Skin People....

Also what is the purpose of baby hair. Are they meant to hide edges ?
07-17-2011, 08:26 PM,
Hi again ... I`ve never seen supplies on sale in shops here .... there are some places which do hair-extensions and braiding etc. for people of Afro ethnicity so they possibly would have a certain range of glue/tapes but you`d be better off packing your own supplies and bringing them with you.....you can always order off Debbie`s site ..they normally arrive within about 4 or 5 working days so it will save you a lot of bother. The lace is a standard colour .... it`s a kind of light brown-ish so will not show up against your skin colour.......laces tend to `take-on` various skin tones so it won`t be an issue for you. As for baby hair ---- can`t help you there mate... not familiar with that term ---- maybe another reader can enlighten us..regards, Paul.
07-17-2011, 11:27 PM,
THanks Paul,

I saw some hair piece where front hair line is not straight,

it is a zig zag kind of look ( not sure if it is called scallop ) ..

Do u think scallop is as invisible as lace with straight hair line or

any idea what is the purpose of scallop... i hope u might have tried it .. Smile
07-18-2011, 12:47 AM,
Yeah that`s what a scalloped hairline is... it was more common on older-style base-materials called fine welded mono which were more rigid than lace and easily detectable to the touch.....it`not really a practical design from the attachment point of view...it`s far easier to apply glue/tape within an `even`line/curve than to be trying to follow a zig-zag pattern...it`s kind of `yesterday`s news`.....keep this game as simple as you can for best results..... I have worn a scalloped system and it was not very practical....you can have your front hairline made to any shape you like...adding in things like scalloping only makes for hard work for yourself. Swiss lace [also thin-skin] are about the least detectable to the eye if you intend wearing an exposed front hairline. Paul.
07-18-2011, 09:11 AM,
Great question, I've seen it dozens of times it seems like, yet I've never seen a definitive answer. You get a few guys that claim the hairline is fine, but they never show pics. My guess is that the hairline is not that good and you could not expose it Sad If I owned a hair system co. I would have pictures of every single base I sell on actual people, exposed from all angles. Don't know why that's so hard.

I am considering getting one of these with a swiss front, but I would need to get it knotted instead of injected due to the front being knotted and the clashing that would occur where the knotted hair meets the injected hair (I've been told this wouldn't look right and it makes sense if you think about it)

I love the way the injected thin skins feel and behave. Attachments are a breeze and the hair lays nice and flat. And of course the scalp look is uber natural. Too bad bout the hairline. I actually don't even want to show my hairline all that much, but in case wind or something blows it back I don't want it to look like a big line across my forehead.