Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is it sooo hard??
07-16-2011, 07:21 PM,
RE: Why is it sooo hard??
Hi Expriest... that`s great to hear now... really pleased you managed to `nail`it --- you`re still on the early learning-curve ...it will become really second-nature to you as time goes on, and yes, it will be a lot easier to see what you`re doing once the hair is cut/styled. I just used `Got2b` to give a quick/easy bond in the salon for the cut -in a few weeks ago.... the thing Timguyperson is referring to is Silicone which is sprayed on to the hair before shipping..gives a shine etc....it can get onto the lace and interfere with your glue etc.... I usually give a new system a light shampoo/wash to remove any silicone residue on the lace and also helps to `dull` down the `bounce` which all new systems have for a while when new.... if you have a little too much density you can [carefully] reduce it using a product which women use to remove hair from legs etc. called `` Nair`` [there are other brands available ] Tutorial here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPULkcyVD2Y ...you can only do this BEFORE applying knot-sealer...... once you apply knot sealer..that`s `it`..... if you do it, proceed slowly as not all the affected hair will come out immediately ...more will shed out the following day so don`t get carried away thinking `` oh it`s still too thick---I`ll dab on plenty more`` otherwise you`ll end up with a system any scarecrow would be proud to wear !!! :-) Best regards for now and hope the cut-in etc. goes well for you ... Paul.

Messages In This Thread
Why is it sooo hard?? - expriest - 07-15-2011, 01:52 PM
RE: Why is it sooo hard?? - ToplaceUSA - 07-15-2011, 03:35 PM
RE: Why is it sooo hard?? - expriest - 07-16-2011, 03:01 AM
RE: Why is it sooo hard?? - expriest - 07-16-2011, 04:28 AM
RE: Why is it sooo hard?? - antywanty - 07-16-2011, 05:40 AM
RE: Why is it sooo hard?? - expriest - 07-16-2011, 11:57 AM
RE: Why is it sooo hard?? - Paul In Ireland - 07-16-2011, 07:21 PM
RE: Why is it sooo hard?? - Xeon005 - 07-19-2011, 05:25 AM