Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is it sooo hard??
07-16-2011, 05:40 AM,
RE: Why is it sooo hard??
i'v had a few bad days in my wearing experiance,9 months now,
i'd have to say what youve probably thought,you should have gone to a salon first then once you knew the ropes you can go it alone,yeah it can be expensive,but youre not going to be married to emm for life.
i type here with a bitt of passion, as we all do here because we know that when it works, hell theres no feeling like it,and its fantastic once you know how honestly it aint rocket science.
golden rules.
1) make sure youre scalp is bone dry after washing and remove glue.
if it still feels slightly oily even after using alchol on youre scalp,then you may not have removed all the glue residue.take no chances apply a tiny dropp of shampoo and massage into a lather , rinse.
2)make sure you wash youre hands, prior to applying glue, you dont want, natural oils getting into the glue when you apply it to youre skin.
make sure the lace is free of most glue, particulaly the hairline lace, you can give a few shots with a hairdryer on warm, cool. make sure the lace is totally dry.
3) applying glue, once youve done the prep above.
leave the glue on for 15-20 mins.
and for god sake dont guess the time.
write down the start time, and end time on paper,and usng youre trusty watch, time it.
you can get on with other things while the glues drying .
maybee,after the 15 20 mins you can start at the front lay down the laCe at the hair line.
flatten lace with the handle of a thin comb, i use a metal comb handle works a treat.
long as you get the hairline good, the rest as long as it bonds and holds should be ok.
i use orwg,

*golden rules for a cracking bond, dry, dry , dry, scalp , lace. even if you blow the hairdryer on the lace for a few mins on warm.
make sure both surfaces are megga dry thets the main secret, goal

happy wearing
ANTHONY Smile

Messages In This Thread
Why is it sooo hard?? - expriest - 07-15-2011, 01:52 PM
RE: Why is it sooo hard?? - ToplaceUSA - 07-15-2011, 03:35 PM
RE: Why is it sooo hard?? - expriest - 07-16-2011, 03:01 AM
RE: Why is it sooo hard?? - expriest - 07-16-2011, 04:28 AM
RE: Why is it sooo hard?? - antywanty - 07-16-2011, 05:40 AM
RE: Why is it sooo hard?? - expriest - 07-16-2011, 11:57 AM
RE: Why is it sooo hard?? - Xeon005 - 07-19-2011, 05:25 AM