Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
guy on bus good peice but no sides
07-10-2011, 09:08 PM,
guy on bus good peice but no sides
i just had to put finger to key, theres this guy i see from time to time on the bus,im sure hes wearing a partial,must be late 50,s
looks like he gives a dam aswell.

but hes letting himself down, bigg time.
hes got no sides around an inch from his ears up theres no hair,either side.backs ok, looks like his own hair.blendings great, colour match,
crown blends great,

i feel like saying , if the sides where ok i woudnt batt an eye lidd,
it a pretty good peice if he is wearing,

i think i'll try and snapp a pic with my mobile ph, next time im on the bus.

this is not for entertainment value,i know better than that as a wearer.
i just kinda want youre opinions,i'll mask out face "respect"

but hell why not go the xtra mile,and look great.
or maybee this posts innapropriate,

puts you in the weirdest situation, because you cant advise, or youre potentialy- busting yourself.
hes prob already busted himself, so the phrase closing the stable door springs to mind.
antySmile
07-13-2011, 03:12 AM,
RE: guy on bus good peice but no sides
Maybe it was his own hair. Smile
07-13-2011, 05:29 AM,
yep, maybe I’m being overzealous as a wearer, i hope it is, genuinely wish him well,
just looks weird,
but you dont exactly bring it up in conversation, ohh btw, about youre hair, wheres the sides gone.
07-13-2011, 09:29 AM,
(07-13-2011, 05:29 AM)antywanty Wrote: yep, maybe I’m being overzealous as a wearer, i hope it is, genuinely wish him well,
just looks weird,
but you dont exactly bring it up in conversation, ohh btw, about youre hair, wheres the sides gone.

I'm like you, Anty. I go round looking at people's hair. I can always spot the obvious bad toupees but I've never spotted a good one. Wink Because they're too good.
07-20-2011, 07:00 PM,
(07-13-2011, 09:29 AM)Justin Tyme Wrote:
(07-13-2011, 05:29 AM)antywanty Wrote: yep, maybe I’m being overzealous as a wearer, i hope it is, genuinely wish him well,
just looks weird,

I'm like you, Anty. I go round looking at people's hair. I can always spot the obvious bad toupees but I've never spotted a good one. Wink Because they're too good.

I have never spotted one yet, never.. Im not obsessed with it but lately I have been looking. I do pit hair transplants all the time thou and sometimes toppik.

Would you say that 2% of men with full heads of hair in there 40's are wearing? I think it could be about right.
07-20-2011, 07:53 PM,
figures, statistics, now theres a question.
when did you last see a documentary on wearing,deaths probably a more popular approachable topic..
because of the nature of the game you wont see a documentay, but im sure im wrong there are wearers who are open to the fact they wear.
so while we strangley see it splashed amongst tabloids and online, no one to my knowledge
recently has commisioned a documentary on 21 century wearing.
very true statment you only spot the bad ones not the good.
i remember being shocked @ a man in his late 60's wearing, toppik,while at the bus station.
and i wore concealer @ the time,and im think my god i hope mine dosent look like that.
he had virtualy no hair and just a pile of powder on his head.
a hat would have served him better.once you come to the stage of having no hair for the fibers to bond to youre not concealing anymore youre broadcsting,
i get it wrong i see men with good density at 50+ , and to be fair thats in the genes.
but what really breaks my heart is when i see woman with patchy hairloss.
i'd love nothing better than to offer a helping hand, advice.
prior to wearing i would look @ peoples hair,whilst siting on the bus, with envey more than anything else,now iv got better hair than alot of folks natural growing hair.
takes a bitt of getting youre head around entering the wearing game,but you do it because it means alot to you.
it takes alot of guts to go through with the initial wearing,seeing freinds work colleagues,but for youre bravery you are rewarded bigg time with
the worry anxiety being replaced with Contentment,euphoria.