Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a 10
07-05-2011, 07:27 AM,
It's a 10
Has anyone used this product? I just saw a new stylist today, she trimmed my hair and was awesome. She gave me a small bottle of this leave in conditioner to try. She told me to use only one spray and hold it far from the system and not to over-saturate my hair. I tried it today, my hair is VERY soft.

What do you all think?

http://www.amazon.com/10-miracle-leave-p...B0019LLBRA
07-05-2011, 08:14 PM,
RE: It's a 10
i use boots , sun swim &gym
Boots Sun, Swim & Gym Leave in Conditioner is part of a unique range containing an advanced complex with UV filter and is designed to nourish and protect your hair from irreversible environmental, salt and chlorine damage, helping prevent dry, brittle hair and split ends.

Attached Files Image(s)

07-05-2011, 08:37 PM,
Being the product shopaholic that I am, I`ve ordered the ``It`s a 10`` off `Amazon.com`` ... it`s on the `pricey`side when you add on the shipping too...what really irritates me is while I can buy that product no problem, when I try to buy the Lòreal `Everpure` shampoo and conditioner, I`m told `` Can`t ship to your address`` ....very irritating as Amazon UK don`t carry it or it`s out of stock on the few times I`ve looked....... I have plenty of product to hand, and bought 2 `lots`of Remysoft shampoo/conditioner etc. a while back [ pricey but good] and I don`t shampoo very frequently ........ Everpure is very reasonable in price and ideal as it`s sulfate-free. I think it just depends on the individual company selling through Amazon...some won`t ship to certain countries...it`s very annoying though. Looking forward to trying out this new conditioner..... I`d imagine it will last a long time as JamesJr has said you only spray on a small amount at a time....Paul.
07-06-2011, 03:38 AM,
I've got the 'It's a 10' shampoo and the conditioner on order---can't wait to try it.
John
http://toplace.com/
07-06-2011, 05:43 AM,
I tried the 'It's a 10' shampoo,conditioner and spray leave in conditioner.
They are actually not that bad but as has been mentioned to order and get them here in the UK is a bit pricey.
Pretty sure they are not sulfate free either if i can remeber correctly?
07-13-2011, 07:36 PM,
The leave-in conditioner arrived from U.S. yesterday ..... it`s sent `recorded delivery` so adds to the shipping cost..... I have used it once so far, and while it says ` Shampoo and condition hair as normal, then spray with ``It`s a 10`` and comb/brush through the hair`, I just misted the hair with water and then sprayed it on/brushed the product through the hair......it certainly has made the hair feel soft /gives a nice sheen to it...... will have a better `idea` of it with further use..... so far though...very positive... Paul.
07-14-2011, 04:58 AM,
i ordered one too and i believe it has been shipped from US. Shd reach India next week.
Cost me about 40$ incl shipping for a small bottle. Better be worth itSmile
07-27-2011, 09:03 AM,
Quite happy with this and would buy it again ..... only trouble is as stated.....shipping cost is a nightmare.. will try to track this product from a supplier nearer to home but if anyone is looking for a nice leave-in conditioner and can get this without too high of a shipping charge I`d say go for it...Paul.
07-27-2011, 03:32 PM,
Hi,

Anyone tried Silicone mix products as mentioned by one of our forum friend
07-31-2011, 03:40 AM,
Thanks for the tips. Smile