Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fullcap..thinned out a bit--pics.
08-03-2011, 10:34 PM,
RE: Fullcap..thinned out a bit--pics.
No problem Justin....you`re welcome.
Hi Bunglebonce...... hmmm.....no real issues/problems really ..had a little [not much] itching at the start....once it settles-in and has been washed a bit, the loose hairs come out ....your scalp gets used to the feel of the [heavier] French lace ..you get `acclimatised`to it...... no am quite happy so far......gave it an actual light shampooing last night ----first time in 3 weeks.... and then applied conditioner[the sulfate-free one].... I`ve been using the `` It`s a 10`` conditioner for the last few weeks [there`s a thread on the forum there about it ] in between a regular `shampoo & condition` ..... I find that any system can begin to look a little `tired` after a few weeks even with daily application of leave-in conditioner.....that`s the time I when I give it a little shampoo/conditioner to freshen it up again....... so overall....very happy and no `off`days at all really. In an ideal world, none of us would have to wear, so this game will always have an element of being `second-best` but hell, with doing a bit of research, a good template and specifications, and a reasonable care-routine, this is the next best thing to having all your own hair...... happy wearing guys... Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fullcap..thinned out a bit--pics. - Paul In Ireland - 08-03-2011, 10:34 PM