Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fullcap..thinned out a bit--pics.
06-28-2011, 07:59 PM,
RE: Fullcap..thinned out a bit--pics.
Hi guys ..thanks for comments.... Bunglebonce---yeah it`s more or less all gone now except for a few millimeters at the nape which I`ll leave grow down under the system hair just to give a better visual impression from the back if I incline my head forward and down....if the system hair tended to rise/lift from the nape a bit it would look grand with a bit of growing hair underneath ....I`ve left a little bit of the sideburns again for the same reason...any slight `lifting`of the system hair will not be so obvious with a little growing hair against the skin......
I have a digital camera sagem, but I had problems uploading the pics from it into the site here before....don`t know what the issue was but it`s just wrecked my head....I`m not the most patient of people and when it comes to PC`s .... no patience at all !! lol ! That webcam thing I use gives a kind of `artificial`look to things at times...the system looks better in reality and the thinned area is not as thin as it looks in those pics..but it gives an idea anyway of how the nape /overall system looks.....Thanks again guys, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fullcap..thinned out a bit--pics. - Paul In Ireland - 06-28-2011, 07:59 PM