Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Cap Ordering tips?
06-29-2011, 07:19 AM,
RE: Full Cap Ordering tips?
Thanks for the great reply JRob.
I hope you do not think that i was having a pop at you,far from it.
I know this game is far from perfect but we do sometimes come close but where there is always a margin for perfection then we should exploit it i think?
The points you made were valid and luckily for me i still have a bit of thickness to my side and back hair but i do know that withing the next few years it will be something i will have to look at.
Agreed about the ventilation problems due to the ventilators being more used to a longer style of a womans wig, but they do seem to be improving in that area.
Regarding the density i still think a new order chart,similar to the topper chart,could help greatly.
Again, the nape and above the ears, as you mentioned, is areas that we could work on with the factories and see if a solution can be come up with to help the stress and pressure put on in these areas.
I honestly think that new cap designs on the base is the way forward and the use of stretch lace in these areas could help?
Maybe John, yourself and experienced cap wearers could bounce ideas together and come up with new base designs that could be tried out by the factories?
Seems the only way forward to try and solve the problems.

Messages In This Thread
Full Cap Ordering tips? - LTB - 06-26-2011, 09:51 PM
RE: Full Cap Ordering tips? - ToplaceUSA - 06-27-2011, 01:58 AM
RE: Full Cap Ordering tips? - LTB - 06-27-2011, 05:48 AM
RE: Full Cap Ordering tips? - JRob - 06-29-2011, 05:35 AM
RE: Full Cap Ordering tips? - LTB - 06-29-2011, 07:19 AM
RE: Full Cap Ordering tips? - JRob - 06-29-2011, 03:04 PM
RE: Full Cap Ordering tips? - dino1 - 06-29-2011, 03:23 PM
RE: Full Cap Ordering tips? - LTB - 06-29-2011, 09:22 PM