Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fullcap after cut-in..pics
06-23-2011, 10:04 AM,
Fullcap after cut-in..pics
As usual, apologies for the poor -quality of the pics..... it`s my webcam ...not the best....some pics can be `grainy`[it`s to do with the lighting conditions] but hopefully they will give some idea of the system as it is now... I`ll give it a light shampooing tomorrow and sleep on it tonight in order to kill some of the `bounce` which is in all new systems..... a bit more thinning after the weekend too once I see how it settles...... I`m so used to wearing just toppers, with light density, this is a totally new experience for me ... another new learning-curve which we all go through....it feels `different`on my head too.... by the way, I simply used `Got2b`glued to hold it on for the cut-in..... wasn`t too worried about the perimeter being not held on tight.....as long as the whole thing wasn`t sliding about on my head, there were no worries really ....you can do your own `thing` with regards to perimeter bonds when you`re at home. I suppose the main thing that I have to get used to is seeing `proper/thick` hair down in front of the ears again after only seeing my own thin/weak hair there for so long.....when I look straight-on in to the mirror, my ears are practically invisible whereas up to now , they were very visible as the hair was so tight into the head.... there`s a bit more `tweaking`to be done, but so far, I`m happy....Paul.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Fullcap after cut-in..pics - Paul In Ireland - 06-23-2011, 10:04 AM
RE: Fullcap after cut-in..pics - Mr.Hair - 06-23-2011, 12:28 PM
RE: Fullcap after cut-in..pics - antywanty - 06-23-2011, 08:52 PM
RE: Fullcap after cut-in..pics - Henry - 06-24-2011, 11:05 PM
RE: Fullcap after cut-in..pics - JRob - 06-25-2011, 09:38 AM