Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fullcap...Not cut in yet...pics.
06-23-2011, 09:39 AM,
Fullcap...Not cut in yet...pics.
Hi guys..... First fullcap arrived last week. Took a few pics before it was cut in today and a few after. I`ll post the cut-in ones on a separate thread. I asked for black hair this time [used to wear `1b`] My toppers up to now have been around 55% density, allowing for nice scalp show-through... I asked for an average of 10 % extra density for the fullcap.....I think they got a bit `carried away`at the factory though...this is quite thick/heavy....did some thinning of it today and will do more in a few days when it`s `settled` a bit... as I`ve said before, no two systems will be clones...you have to allow-for/expect variations in certain aspects..this time the density is heavier than I expected..... I`ll deal with it, but as usual, the hair quality is really nice, ventilation direction is good/as required too. Newbies should look at the excess strip of lace all the way around the perimeter...this is on all systems and you simply trim it off with a good pair of sharp scissors..... the hair length on this is 4 inches....even at that, quite a lot ends up on the salon floor... no point ordering 6 -inch length if you intend wearing a short-ish style..only making work /takes more time to cut-in. This system has body-wave. You can clearly see the `darts` on the base which are put in so that the lace follows the contour/shape of the template[ your head-shape]

Attached Files Image(s)