Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Enhance, leave-in conditioner
06-21-2011, 09:19 AM,
Enhance, leave-in conditioner
Ok guys, this site is where I get ``Enhance` spray-in, leave-in conditioner. This company supplies other tapes/glues etc. I notice tonight that blue liner tape and `` Back2natural`` color restorer are out of stock [ Back2natural is recommended by Toplace to condition and colour your system] I use a currency-converter http://www.xe.com/ucc/ to compare prices with Debbie`s site.. she is usually cheaper in my comparisons, but for UK residents, it might be a little faster [shipping ] within UK .... but the savings on the larger tubs of glues, by ordering from Debbie are pretty good. I can recommend the `Enhance` conditioner though..you will find it very handy to have to hand.... just click on this link http://www.captainhair.com/index.aspx then click on the ``Shop`` tab......then click on ``Haircare`` from the drop-down menu.....you`ll see the `Enhance`` conditioner there.....some of you guys not living in the UK might like to order it ....the international shipping charge is shown at checkout..... regards, Paul.
06-21-2011, 09:58 AM,
RE: Enhance, leave-in conditioner
Enhance is also available in the UK from Hair Development (UK) at the same price.
See: http://www.hair-development.com/details_...ductID=116
06-21-2011, 08:25 PM,
Good to know of alternative suppliers... as a matter of interest to readers here, I`ve often seen people here asking about things like color-charts to help with matching their own hair and why one isn`t available ...well, just as a matter of interest, I`ve lifted and now post the link off that site to their color chart..... http://www.hair-development.com/colours.php and personally, I feel it would not actually help me if I was trying to select a color to order....not that there is anything ``wrong`` with it...more to do with the way they appear on a PC screen as in the case of the first one there ``1b`` [off-black] yes it appears as very dark/almost black, but in reality, under good natural light, 1b hair is a brownish color..... I just guess the most reliable way is to send in a hair sample with your order...even at that, there can be issues with match..... I guess it`ll never be an exact science as such...cheers all .. Paul.
07-11-2011, 01:12 AM,
OK...Update...... before last Christmas, I ordered `` Enhance`` from ``myhairdirect.com``...... after waiting 2 weeks for it to arrive I contacted them.....they said it had been sent by normal mail from UK, so must have gotten misplaced etc. in the post. They said they`d lodge a claim with Royal mail as they had the receipt [though it was NOT sent by recorded delivery] and re-send the order to me. The delivery arrived some days later. I told them if the original order arrived, I`d let them know ...it never did arrive.I told them I was quite happy to pay for registered/recorded delivery for a subsequent order. Some weeks later, I was browsing the site from my bookmark on the browser and when I logged on it was a whole new-look........ it was now ``Captain hair`` [although the contact e mail address was given as ``[email protected]`] On June 20th [last month] I ordered some bottles of `Enhance` from `Captain hair`......by the 30th [approx] it hadn`t arrived. By the way, I also ordered a different hair-care product from another UK-based company on the 20th June...it arrived by registered mail 2 days later. This to my mind was too much of a co-incidence and so having [thankfully] paid using `` Paypal`` I lodged a claim with them as the goods had not been delivered. This is now under investigation by `Paypal`...... I `d advise anyone buying things on-line to pay using that or similar methods rather than using a debit-card...at least it can be claimed back .....I`m simply stating the facts of this matter as they stand....I am awaiting further communication from `Paypal` and will add to this post when I have more information.I`m very happy to endorse good sites/companies etc...likewise, if I feel a service is not as it should be, I`ll also bring it to people`s attention. I had forgotten about the site as posted above by Hersute and went ahead and bought from a US-based company who use UPS to ship goods....added considerably to the cost...... I`ll order from the one Hersute mentions next time as shipping to Ireland should be more reasonable....cheers guys...Paul.
07-14-2011, 07:16 PM,
Thanks. Smile
07-20-2011, 06:47 PM,
20/07/2011 Update........ have been informed by `Paypal` that the money has been lodged back to my account..... no actual feedback on the reasons the goods were not supplied as ordered, so you can draw your own conclusions guys..... just be careful.....I have ordered from quite a few sellers on-line and this is my first negative experience..... regards, Paul.