Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie - First thread post - Seeking knowledge
07-01-2011, 08:00 PM,
RE: Newbie - First thread post - Seeking knowledge
Hmmm.. very `early`for the color to lighten...have you been out in very strong sunlight? Usually color-lift happens over time from oxidation and frequent shampooing etc. You certainly can deepen the color again....you`d have to choose the correct color for your hair...I`d advise you to go to your stylist for advice on which brand and most importantly which shade you require. There are `permanent`color products and semi-permanent.....the permanent ones are harsh on [especially] system hair. Have a read through this site..... http://www.thebeautybiz.com/80/article/h...ight-color
There`s a large store near me which caters for stylists and the public....certain products are only sold to `Professionals` but I was never asked any `questions`when I got my tube of Black and bottle of Creme peroxide to mix it with.... System hair really `Grabs`color compared to growing hair and the general wisdom is not to allow color products in for more than approx. 3 mins or the color will be far too deep...... you also need to be careful to keep it off the base material or it will permanently stain/mark it so you`d put some of the mix onto a comb and very carefully [holding the system base-up] gently `draw`the mix through the hair from near the base to the tips.... THE kindest product for system hair is `` Back2natural`` [and recommended by Toplace] ....it`s a conditioner and blends the system hair color to the growing hair.... it`s made by ADF hair especially for system hair...for some reason I cannot access their site... but the product is available here.. http://www.hairdirect.com/store/back2nat...4QodOGvaXw ... it would be best to send them a pic of your hair and ask which one may be for you...your color is `tricky` in that it`s usually a case of darker hair `lightening` to brown/red-ish shades, and the wearer wants to darken it down again ..your hair is already that color and I can only assume that it`s now turning to a blond-ish color ? Just do a bit of research anyway before proceeding......the `Back2natural` is / would be THE ideal product if you can get it in your shade....regards, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Newbie - First thread post - Seeking knowledge - Paul In Ireland - 07-01-2011, 08:00 PM